Assistant Artist?

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Nierna0987
Regular

Assistant Artist?

#1 Post by Nierna0987 »

Hi all,

I know this might sound odd, but does anyone want help with finishing artworks for their projects? For example, I would like to help out if you need any cg or sprites done, but your main artists already have too many things on hand, so you would like someone help out with drawing extra poses or extra outfits or coloring and such. I can try catering towards the main artists' styles as long as they are not completely different to drawing style I have. I also don't really like drawing gore. I have linked an example of my drawing style. Let me know if you have any questions!

https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/down ... &mode=view

Lightrodred12

Re: Assistant Artist?

#2 Post by Lightrodred12 »

Hey the main artist bailed on me out of no where so I could use the last minute help. Do you charge or such email me at 4801735463dj@Gmail.com

Nierna0987
Regular

#3 Post by Nierna0987 »

Lightrodred12 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:51 pm Hey the main artist bailed on me out of no where so I could use the last minute help. Do you charge or such email me at 4801735463dj@Gmail.com
Hi Lightrodred12,

I don't intend on charging since it's a hobby for me, but I might depending on how difficult the tasks will be. Let me know what sort of work you are looking to get done.

Lightrodred12

#4 Post by Lightrodred12 »

Simple work. Like one would be a girl laying in a field. I have the images to go buy but we can go with your style. If its to much for you.

Helyees
Regular
Projects: Panzer Hearts

#5 Post by Helyees »

Would you be interested to make a small map for our game? It is pretty simple and I think you could do it superb! :D