Artist/Writer for Hire (Closed for now :))

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
GrammaHobbes
Regular

Artist/Writer for Hire (Closed for now :))

#1 Post by GrammaHobbes »

About Me

Hey My name is GrammaHobbes, you can call me Gramma or Hobbes whichever you like. I don't really know how to start this, because i'm kind of revamping my stuff, down to art and assets- I went back and took out all my old pieces (Which where crap- I didn't know how to do better resolution drawings and I rushed everything- and my coloring was okay, I kind of felt bad that you guys had to see sloppy drawings and I kind of felt that's what was hindering me to you guys wanting my stuff- then I learned or taught myself not to do that- so hopefully everything looks nice and pretty (Yay me right!) Speaking of self taught, Just going to put it out there I am a Self-taught Artist who styles is Cartoons and Anime, I didn't go to a fancy school- I did though practice drawing almost for 4-6 hours a day when I could, so that's gotta count for something right! Right? Right! (Pumps myself up!) I have been practicing drawing non-stop to get better and better (I still need to work on backgrounds...I can get the point across but I have yet to pro-fect them- they are still sloppy that's my next dilemma- Backgrounds)

Another reason, The last past years, I have been going through things health wise and it was tough to do many things when I was in pain a lot but I wanted to do it so bad! I love Visual Novels, The first Visual Novel I read was called 'Number days' by a girl named Pacthesis- it was a dating simulator and it was so good, I kept reading and playing VNs and then I got to the point that I wanted to start telling stories, doing art, I was inspired (I one day want to get a team togther and do that, but I wouldn't even know where to start...Okay Rant over Thankyou so much for listening to little old me (I'm not that old- gonna be...22 *Coughs my birthdays soon*
Anyway back to the reason you came to Gramma for a nice batch of cookies- ma art. (I'll be posting more things, this is just a taste of whats to come.)
cafe girl1.png
What i'm willing to Draw- Is Gramma okay drawing NSFW
Answer: Kind of- I'm willing to draw anything but not- Nudity or anything that has to do with rape- no sex scenes or were you see stuff (You know the Private parts- and lucid scenes) However girls that have big boobs fine, kissing, hugging, holding hands, blood, guts, horror- Gay, Lesbian, Straight, Trans, whatever you identify as that's stuff is okay in Gramma's book. (Gramma Approves!)

Payment? How much do you Charge- Does Gramma do stuff for Free?
Unless I go to you and say i'll do it for free because I need to have a project or i'm bored- it's not- However I don't charge much- or at least I don't think I do and i'm willing to talk about price, but you can't ask me to do things for dirt cheep either because the fact of the matter is, I would love to draw for people for free, however it's tough making a living if I do everything for free...so currently yes it does cost money for me- however i'm willing to talk about payment depnding on what you want, something simple, it will be cheeper that something more detailed and that requires more time- if you want to hire me for a project or as a partner- Heck yay Gramma wants to be part of a team. (I'm also a writer as well...so I can bounce ideas and concepts too- that's free- Art is not)
My Art!
I will be adding more stuff later, for now, what I was happy with putting out
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waist or Thigh-up Sprites
Example1.png
Example2.png
Example3.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full-Body sprites
Example4 (Full Body).png
Backgrounds
spacecargo.png
Docters office.png
Advertisment district.png

CGs and Drawings
CG example1.png
Items and Trickets
Offical letter1.png
earring.png
Mysterious Gem.png
RoughSketches and Concept Ideas
Alex Female.png
Alex male.png
Revamped Fake Mutant girl- concept by Austin character concept art by Polly.png
richman1.png
Last edited by GrammaHobbes on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GrammaHobbes
Regular

Re: Artist/Writer for Hire

#2 Post by GrammaHobbes »

Some more art :P
Chole life is strange 2.png