Illuminate001: BARA/Yaoi/BxB Sprite Artist...also UI! [CONTACT UPDATE!]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

Re: Illuminate001: BARA/Yaoi/BxB Sprite Artist...also UI! [CONTACT UPDATE!]

#31 Post by illuminate001 »

fantasygym wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:54 am I wrote you an email yesterday. :)
Hi FantasyGym! So good to hear from you and yes I saw your email last night. I'm just about to reply to it. =)

See you then.
ImageImage
ImageImage

fantasygym
itch: gymbeasts
Discord: VHSTom#7276

#32 Post by fantasygym »

If you need really good character art and sprites done for your visual novel, just go with illuminate001.

Everything was so professional and it was very easy and pleasent to work with them. That really was the best decision for my bara visual novel. They gave me different options to choose from to make sure the design was exactly what I imagined.

Just look how great these characters are:

Welcome to your new gay gym! Train hard, flirt hard . . . slay monsters hard?! Try out my new visual novel GymBeast for free!

illuminate001
Veteran

#33 Post by illuminate001 »

fantasygym wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:02 pm If you need really good character art and sprites done for your visual novel, just go with illuminate001.

Everything was so professional and it was very easy and pleasent to work with them. That really was the best decision for my bara visual novel. They gave me different options to choose from to make sure the design was exactly what I imagined.

Just look how great these characters are:

Awww, why thank you FantasyGym! I was so happy when he hit me up. As it's been awhile since I've worked, using a style not primarily my own. (I've also been so focused on my upcoming VN, that it's nice to take a break and work on something else.)

Character Design is one of my fav activities. So I really enjoy the brainstorming and providing different options part! I may post some inprogress or finalized art from FG's game when I get some time.

As for FantasyGym, he's a great client to work with! Kind, knows what he wants, is able to give good descriptions and feedback, pays on time and in general is just a really great guy! I know FG is looking for CG and GUI Artists right now, so if he hits you up, you're sure to get a great experience!
ImageImage
ImageImage

Suru
Regular

#34 Post by Suru »

Is the extra 30$ to the 100$ base an extra 5 expressions? Is there some expectation to pricing for pose or outfit changes? Thank you.

illuminate001
Veteran

#35 Post by illuminate001 »

Suru wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:22 pm Is the extra 30$ to the 100$ base an extra 5 expressions? Is there some expectation to pricing for pose or outfit changes? Thank you.
Hi Suru!

It'd be yeah $30 for up to 5 additional expressions. I think though it could be added ontop of the original 5 expressions. As "expressions" could require alot of redraw (depending on the the tastes/wants of the commissioner). For outfit changes, a set of 5 with the same expressions with a "simple" outfit would be $30, but an outfit that's really ornate will cost more. (price will need to be evaluated based on complexity)

So I'd say $30 is the base for up to 5more, than the additional 5 expressions. Or if the original 5 expressions need alot of redraw (poses, arm position changes, head angle changes etc). But it can go always go higher than $30, it'll have to be on a case-by-case basis. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage