Live2D animation / Video edition / Logo / UI and Graphic design [Open]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
iSweetPunk

Live2D animation / Video edition / Logo / UI and Graphic design [Open]

#1 Post by iSweetPunk »

Hello, I'm an animator and video editor; I can work with almost all kind of art to animate, sprite and CG as well

Live2D animation

Animations for RenPy:
The animation of sprites are done by the video mask method so I provide three files for its implementation, Video mask, Normal Video and Gif preview
The videos are delivered with the MKV - VP9 codec from Handbrake optimized for use in RenPy, I have tested it in high resolutions and it goes without problems and without considerable loss of quality.

For CG animation I provide a single post-processed video, on CG animation I can also add FXs such as particles or lens.
Keep in mind that animated videos are heavy, and each new animation is a new video. Take this into account when ordering the necessary animations

Animation for SDK:
For animation in SDK I provide the worked model and the animation files ready to be used in any program that supports the Live2D SDK- This animation style also allows mouth-audio dialog synchronization and auto-blink.

*SDK 2.0 and 3.0 have different ways to work so please make sure wich one your engine will be using*

What I need to animate
To ensure the quality of animation, the files should have the following layers separated:
That way I can separate the parts for their animation, my work takes shape in this way
And the final result should be something like this (this animation was made for the SDK 2.0)

Prices

-Normal sprite animation 50$
This includes everything you need to use the model on any platform and 10 base animations

-Normal CG animation 40-60$ depending on the complexity
Similar to the animation of sprites, in case of using RenPy as a platform there is the possibility of adding effects of post-processing, particles and others

-highly animated CG or Sprite 70$
A much more detailed work and trying to animate every possible part of the art.

Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the work, but I am always willing to listen to offers so do not be afraid to ask! I know that animation can be expensive and not all studies can pay such high prices when the animations are too many, so we can always reach an agreement.

Video edition
I can work on Trailers, openings or promotional videos.

Some fo my work

What I need

A folder with all the materials that will be used in the video, in case of having animations made by me, I will be in charge of making the arrangements to implement them in the videos

Prices

-Normal video, 20-30$ per minute of video
Depending on the complexity. Either way, this covers whatever you have in mind for your video

Logo Design and GUI

Some samples of my logo designs
Prices

30$ per logo

GUI samples
Prices

150$ Full GUI Work including code

If you are interested do not hesitate to send me a message here or to my email! katiuskavasquezmolero(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you for reading and have a beautiful day.

iSweetPunk

Re: Live2D animation / Video edition / Logo / UI and Graphic design [Open]

#2 Post by iSweetPunk »

Added Logo and Graphic Designs/GUI services!

hyesunxoxo
Regular
Completed: Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~, High School Otome
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,
itch: hyesunxoxo

#3 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Love the video! If I already had the assets, I'd hire you in a heartbeat. Will be looking to hire you sometime next year, probably around February. Till then, I love your art!
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

Mikomi
Veteran

#4 Post by Mikomi »

Howard did the trailer for That Which Binds Us when I waited until the last minute to order a trailer before submitting the store page to Steam- despite not knowing that all I need for the page to go live was the trailer, he was able to finish it in a week, even with a couple changes! I definitely recommend him.

Jsolis94

#5 Post by Jsolis94 »

Hello,
we would like to know if you are available still for work.
If you are, please send us an email at:
sunrivierastudios@gmail.com

Thank you!

sutorijam
Discord: kagari#1234

#6 Post by sutorijam »

Hi are you available, please contact me at at rephriz@gmail.com