[CLOSED] artist for hire [CGs, sprites, etc.]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
6nii9

[CLOSED] artist for hire [CGs, sprites, etc.]

#1 Post by 6nii9 »

This post is very outdated and I do not plan on updating here anymore. If you wish to keep updated about my availability, please check my links at https://6nii9.carrd.co/, thank you!
Last edited by 6nii9 on Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:36 pm, edited 25 times in total.

runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

Re: [OPEN] artist for hire [CGs, sprites, etc.]

#2 Post by runeraccoon »

Your artworks are amazing! And I'm afraid you're underselling yourself. I can see already the precious coloring, shading, anatomy. Wish I can be as good as you!

That being said, good luck with getting customers :)

6nii9

#3 Post by 6nii9 »

runeraccoon wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:08 am Your artworks are amazing! And I'm afraid you're underselling yourself. I can see already the precious coloring, shading, anatomy. Wish I can be as good as you!

That being said, good luck with getting customers :)
Ahh thank you very much for the nice words, I really appreciate it! I'm still not very confident with my work and I know I still have lots to improve on. I'm not getting enough customers as it is with my current prices, so that will do for now... if that makes sense :oops:

6nii9

#4 Post by 6nii9 »

Another sample!
1E94ECB5-1E33-4E69-84F3-516C61BAB032.jpeg

6nii9

#5 Post by 6nii9 »

A more recent work!
megu.png

6nii9

#6 Post by 6nii9 »

Sample of a mirrored art style, a commission i have done recently.
umi fullbody.png

sensibletron

#7 Post by sensibletron »

I worked with this artist to do a little bit of character sketching & a sprite. I'm really pleased with the results.

Their turnaround time, quality of work, communication are excellent. Working with them has been a pleasure, and if you're considering getting a commission, it's worth it! I plan on doing so in the future if they're available.

6nii9

#8 Post by 6nii9 »

Update: I am open for work again!

DedDanGames

Re: [CLOSED] artist for hire [CGs, sprites, etc.]

#9 Post by DedDanGames »

Leaving feedback for 6nii9. I have worked with this artist for nearly 6 months now, commissioning a wide range of CGs and character sprites. If you're looking for someone who is dependable, has great communication, beautiful art, and a quick turnaround time, this is the artist for you! He also made the graphics for the Kickstarter page we setup near the beginning of our project. Without Nii's excellent work, I don't think our Kickstarter would have been successful. He saved us from failure, for sure.

I couldn't even begin to give this artist high enough praise. Nii has been so great to us and I really hope anyone needing an artist will throw some work his way. He deserves it!

6nii9

#10 Post by 6nii9 »

It's been a long time since I updated, but I am open for commissions again. 1 slot is open at the moment for bigger projects, although I might consider accepting other small project/s (assistant artist, editing work, etc.) on the side.
Feel free to write me an email if interested. Thank you very much!

Seram

#11 Post by Seram »

Hiya!
Your art is beautiful! We would definitely like to work with you. We've already sent you an email via your website, looking forward to hearing from you ^_^