Background Artist: anime, cartoon styles

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Talburt
Tumblr: tallyb-art

Background Artist: anime, cartoon styles

#1 Post by Talburt »

Hello!

Now that Christmas is out the way I'd like to announce my availability to work on projects!

I'm a background artist who works by hand to create exciting looking backgrounds for a variety of different visual novel projects!

My portfolio is here:

http://chsmith11.carbonmade.com

My prices are made to suit your budget, and I have an excellent turnaround speed, so send me an email or PM asap! itstalburt@gmail.com

Talburt
Tumblr: tallyb-art

Re: Background Artist: anime, cartoon styles

#2 Post by Talburt »

I'm currently available for background art commissions- send me an email at itstalburt@gmail.com and we can discuss your ideas/rates!

Empish
Veteran
Projects: Efemural Hearts, It Ends With Graduation
itch: empish

Re: Background Artist: anime, cartoon styles

#3 Post by Empish »

I've worked with Talburt before (hi again!) on a project of mine that's stalled for unrelated reasons. I was impressed not only by the quality of work, but also by the speed at which it was produced, and the excellent communication. Coupled with the reasonable prices, I can definitely recommend coming to Talburt for your background needs.