[OPEN] ~Free Sketches and Roughs

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Kimitsuzue
Tumblr: kimitsuzue

[OPEN] ~Free Sketches and Roughs

#1 Post by Kimitsuzue »

Hi, my name is Kimitsuzue or "Kimi" for short.

I normally do paid commissions but I'm feeling a little rusty and just wanted to get my hands moving again. I'm offering free requests of rough work for non-profit and non-commercial projects such as character design sketches, chibis, and assets. I'm open to doing rough CG layouts as well but don't do environments often so it's not my forte.

PLEASE NOTE that I'll be doing free work for a limited amount of time so I can't commit to anything long-term. However, if you're just looking for some quick art to get your project moving or don't mind that I'm only doing this for a short period of time, feel free to contact me!

PM is OK, but I check my email more frequently!! Please include project info, photo/art style references, and written descriptions of the art you'd like to request.
Email: Kimitsuzue@gmail.com

---

I'm open to a variety of genres and styles but I'm best at drawing cute or whimsical things. 18+ ecchi/hentai work is also OK but not something I draw frequently.
I DO NOT draw: Mecha / Furry / Gore

Portfolio:
https://kimitsuzue.carbonmade.com/

Samples
Image Image
Image Image