[OPEN] Anime Style artist

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
nopeRinne
Deviantart: warairinne

[OPEN] Anime Style artist

#1 Post by nopeRinne »

Hi I'm Rinne, a broke freelance illustrator looking for work.

I also do a personal comic, so feel free to look at that to see more of my art, Dream Board Webtoon
I’m pretty open minded to whichever projects I’m offered and will adjust to the kind of style the client would like me to do.
If you're interested in hiring me, PM or send an email at warairinne@gmail.com (I reply faster via email)

Samples

Bust - 20USD

Half Body - 35USD + 20 per extra character

Payment
- Paypal (USD) Only.

Do's
- Fanart
- Original Characters
- Het/BL/GL
- Intricate Armor (will charge extra)
- NSFW (PM for prices)

Dont's
-Mecha
-Furry

If I dont reply within a day, try pm'ing me on twitter https://twitter.com/nopeRinne

Helyees
Regular
Projects: Panzer Hearts

Re: [OPEN] Anime Style artist

#2 Post by Helyees »

:idea: Where could I start? :idea:

Rinne is a top tier artist, a true professional and also a very nice person to work with. She did a major contribution to my Visual Novel Panzer Hearts and I could not be more satisfied! She is very very efficient. Although she works fast the quality of the art is still one of the best I’ve seen on these forums.

Also what really struck me was the EASY COMMUNICATION. Before I have settled to post emails and sometimes praying weeks for my artist to reply! :D With Rinne I can go down the specs easily and discord and even voice chat when needed. Why have I settled for less before her? Neverheless, I will require these features from any artist after having the opportunity to know how easily things can be managed.

Although her art is stunning her price range is very acceptable also for Indie projects. I can 100% recommend her for any game dev group needing a sprite artist. I know I will use her in any of my upcoming projects.