Holikrep Sprites! And more~ Commissions Open

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
holikrep
Tumblr: kurophe

Holikrep Sprites! And more~ Commissions Open

#1 Post by holikrep »

Hello all~ Just looking to try and help contribute art to future visual novels as I've greatly enjoyed it! Post edited to show new pricing options and discount bulk*
My other forms of contact/Social Media : https://miniwoopwoop.deviantart.com/ II https://holikrep.newgrounds.com/ II https://twitter.com/Lukateel
Email: hmaycar9@gmail.com

Drawing Restrictions~

[*]Will draw NSFW/18+
[*]Will draw some types of Furry
[*]Inexperienced with elderly and varying body type characters (super thin,super fat,super muscly) so feel free to ask for a test sketch beforehand
[*]Inexperienced with Mecha and super armored clothing, again commission these with caution and feel free to ask for a test sketch

Additional Information

[*]Payment preferred upfront or after commissioner approves sketch
[*]I most likely will not want to make adjustments to the character after lineart/during, so please be careful when approving the sketch,anything beyond that point may result in additional fee
[*]I tend to work fairly quickly depending on the complexity of the character (typically 1-3 days), however I do struggle with tendinitis and speed may vary depending on wrist pains

Pricing

Headshot
[*]20$ + 3 Expressoins
[*]Alternative hairstyle/Headpositioning +10$
[*]Additional Expressions +3$ each (up for negotiation)

Waist up
[*]30$ + Expressions
[*]Any Major add ons (alternative clothing,hand movements,hairstyle,etc) +15$

Fullbody
[*]60$ Per sprite + 3 Expressions

Thigh Up
[*]40$ Per sprite + 3 Expressions

+10$ for commercial use ( again up for negotiation, tell me your situation if the 10$ is the difference between being able/wanting to commission or not)
May be willing to discount for bulk commissions

Sample Art

More available on listed media sites on the top of post, no up to date male art samples so feel free to ask for a sketch sample

Thank you! for any consideration, I love working on visual novels with people and hope to do so more!

Last edited by holikrep on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

holikrep

Re: Holikrep Sprites! Commissions Open

#2 Post by holikrep »

Can also do smaller things for UI or whatever wanted/Chibis

Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

Re: Holikrep Sprites! And more~ Commissions Open

#3 Post by Mickychi »

Hi just want to say lovely art :)
Also a thing I see a lot is artists mark on a sprite where they consider the cut off point for "thigh up", "head shot" and so on, so it may be beneficial for you to do the same to show potential customers. Also what currency do you charge? And how much would you charge for waist up or shoulders up?
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!

holikrep

Re: Holikrep Sprites! And more~ Commissions Open

#4 Post by holikrep »

Mickychi wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:41 pm Hi just want to say lovely art :)
Also a thing I see a lot is artists mark on a sprite where they consider the cut off point for "thigh up", "head shot" and so on, so it may be beneficial for you to do the same to show potential customers. Also what currency do you charge? And how much would you charge for waist up or shoulders up?
Thank you for the kind words! <3 as well as for letting me know what else should be on my post~ to answer though
Usd is the payment currency sorry for forgetting that important bit
Waist up I’d charge 30$ and shoulders up I’d say 20$ ! I will be sure to update my main post with this information once I get back on my computer quq as well as updating the image with the cut offs for each thing~ Thank you very much again~