Cheap UI/icon design (beginner)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
lking22
Regular
Projects: Grey Feather
itch: freefall-games

Cheap UI/icon design (beginner)

#1 Post by lking22 »

Hi!I'm Lauren King, and since designing the UI for my own project, I've decided to try to branch out and do some UI design for other games (and, as a bonus, help fund things for my own game). I've got screenshots of the UI that I've designed here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing.

Since I'm a beginner, The prices will likely be around $10 for a logo (that includes a few variations, eg a large logo with the project's title as well as an icon version for the taskbar) and $25~$50 for the UI depending on how many different UI elements are needed. I can do everything from buttons and sliders to ADV and NVL textboxes, and can do basic implementation. Anything that needs more fancy coding may take much longer and cost a little more, since I'm not too advanced with coding.

If you want to talk about what you'd want and prices, message me either here on on discord (LKing22#9147)
Releases:

Current projects:
In the Ashes of Dawn
Split Psyche
Savestate Gambit