Pixel Artist for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
BlackEcho4460
Regular
Projects: Cynthia, Love + Friends, [REDACTED]

Pixel Artist for hire

#1 Post by BlackEcho4460 »

Whether you want to add a new look to your visual novel, need a retro GUI, making an old school RPG, or just want some old looking art, look no further, because I am a pixel artist.

I do anything from taking photos you have made and making them into pixel art to creating things you want that no one else has ever created.
I have been doing pixel art since I learned how to use MS Paint and now I use Gimp, which is actually REALLY good for pixel art.

From now until the end of August, you name your price (as long as it is reasonable. I'd rather not get scammed)

Here I have some example of my work. If you would like to hire me, conact either my personal email: ourdarkestfantasies@gmail.com or my business email at: x.asterentertainment@gmail.com
Attachments
image (2).png
image (1).png
image (1).png (1.49 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
image.png
treebottom.png
treebottom.png (565 Bytes) Viewed 1053 times
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (5.11 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
Floating Island.png
Floating Island.png (3.25 KiB) Viewed 1053 times

ChillTaco
Regular

Re: Pixel Artist for hire

#2 Post by ChillTaco »

i like your pixels man. Painterly and all that. Seriously though... MS Piant? That is one pain in the ass way to learn pixel art. Very classic way though. As a fellow member of the pixel I hope you get some work.

BlackEcho4460
Regular
Projects: Cynthia, Love + Friends, [REDACTED]

#3 Post by BlackEcho4460 »

ChillTaco wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:23 am i like your pixels man. Painterly and all that. Seriously though... MS Piant? That is one pain in the ass way to learn pixel art. Very classic way though. As a fellow member of the pixel I hope you get some work.
You're a pixel artist too? Awesome! Hey, if you don't mind messaging me though my gmail account or something, I'd like to discuss some stuff with you

ChillTaco
Regular

#4 Post by ChillTaco »

BlackEcho4460 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:15 pm
ChillTaco wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:23 am i like your pixels man. Painterly and all that. Seriously though... MS Piant? That is one pain in the ass way to learn pixel art. Very classic way though. As a fellow member of the pixel I hope you get some work.
You're a pixel artist too? Awesome! Hey, if you don't mind messaging me though my gmail account or something, I'd like to discuss some stuff with you
lol ok.