Palinus Workshop - HQ art full skillset [OPEN]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Palinus
Projects: A Lopeliie's Guide
Organization: pali.moe
Deviantart: palinus

Palinus Workshop - HQ art full skillset [OPEN]

#1 Post by Palinus »

Hello everyone! I am Palinus, Illustrator, Game Designer and a hardcore fan of Visual Novels and Story Driven games, I offer High-Quality Art, In unique styles in the full skillset for Visual Novels, in a proffesional manner, including Web Design, Concept Art, Sprites, BG's, CG's, GUI, Logo's, 3D, Art/Team Direction, Soft Skills, Unity, Ren'Py, Plot Editing and more. The Ideal artist for projects with high production standards.

PortfolioResumeAboutTwitter

If you want to see more samples feel free to contact me!

† Additional Information †
  • Those who want to create memorable, feels and unique VN's, to be remembered for years to come, Within the Drama, Victorian, Gothic, Surreal, Fantasy, Apocalyptic, Murder Mystery, Psychological, Denpa, Lovecraft genres are the perfect partners for me. With that said when enough cash is involved I’m still very open to other offers, even NSFW, as long as my shedule isn't full with more interesting projects. I care more about participating in quality novels for the sake of art than the money/or rushed releases, so I don't work for projects that don't fit me for cheap, That said don't be scared to contact me if you think my art fits!

• Equipment: 5700xt, 32gb RAM, 20 inch drawing tablet
  • Pricing: I care more 'bout the project being interesting to me than money, that said I want my fair share, so basiclly unless you got big bank saved up a % of the profits or skill-trading
  • Rights: I'm open to alot of sulotions as long as they don't damage me, But I legally own the rights to revoke your usage of my art until you payed me what I asked for if you don't pay me in time.

Twitter: @chaospali
Discord: Pali#9999
E-mail: chaospali(at)gmail.com