Palinus Workshop - HQ art full skillset [OPEN]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Palinus
Projects: A Lopeliie's Guide
Organization: Spectral Bunny Studios
Deviantart: palinus

Palinus Workshop - HQ art full skillset [OPEN]

#1 Post by Palinus » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:29 pm

Hello everyone! I am Palinus, Illustrator, Game Designer and a hardcore fan of Visual Novels and Story Driven games, I offer High-Quality Art, In unique styles in the full skillset for Visual Novels, in a proffesional manner, including Web Design, Sprites, BG's, CG's, GUI, Logo's, 3D, Video Editing, Art Direction and more. The Ideal artist for projects with high production standards.

PortfolioResumeAboutTwitter

If you want to see more samples feel free to contact me!

• Those who want to create memorable, feels and unique VN's, to be remembered for years to come, Within the Drama, Victorian, Gothic, Surreal, Fantasy, Apocalyptic, Murder Mystery genres are the perfect partners for me. With that said I’m still very open to offers, even NSFW, as long as my shedule isn't full with more interesting projects.

• I use proffesional equipment and software for my services, CINTIQ27QHD, CSP EX and Photoshop CC, Vegas Pro 14, GTX 1070, Ryzen 1700 CPU (8 core, 16 threads) for HQ Renders. I can create assets up to 4K resulotion without any issues.
  • For pricing contact me with following information: story synopsis, estimated deadline, budget, asset(s) desired, who you/your business are and style/quality reffs, and i'll give you a quote.
  • I only do partial rev share if I like the project with personal interest and is convinced about it's potential
  • I wont start work on a commission until payment is received (you can pay me for some assets at a time or monthly basis)
  • For refference, during a free shedule I deliver about 4 bg's/week or 3 sprites/week or 1 - 2 cg/week at good quality! but of course it vary depending on the context, quality of the assets and deadlines.
  • For any unanswered questions feel free to contact me.

† Contact †

Twitter: @chaospali
Discord: Palinus#4908
E-mail: palinusgraphics(at)gmail.com