[OPEN] Draz’s Art Shop - Sprites and CGs - Adaptable Style - Affordable Prices

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Draziya
Regular
Completed: this was for you. [NaNoRenO 19], Acetylene [AceJam19], Ah!! My Roommate is a Succubus Hellbent on World [MonJam 18], I Don't Have A Clue [QRMJam 18], Cautionary Tale [NaNoRenO 18], OP Dodge Cross [GGJ 18], Acetone [AceJam 18]
Projects: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem!!
Organization: Watercress
itch: Drazillion

[OPEN] Draz’s Art Shop - Sprites and CGs - Adaptable Style - Affordable Prices

#1 Post by Draziya »

Hi there! I’m Draz. I’m currently an Artist with Watercress Studios, and I’ve decided to offer my services as a Sprite and CG artist to the wider community.

I have an adaptable art style. This means I can tweak the proportions and level of semi-realism vs anime to fit your project. I can also change how I shade your art, for an extra level of variety. For this reason, please tell me if you’d like to commission me something in the style of a particular sample.

If you don't have a lot of money, scroll down to the section labeled Ko-Fi special to check out my cheapest option.

Until I get samples for painterly sprites, the below prices apply to both linearted and painterly sprites.

If you don’t have a text or visual reference for a character, and you’re unsure of how you want them to look, I can create the design of the character myself. I will give you a series of rough sketches.

Please note that the price not only covers my art, but also my design process.

I can also supply more polished references for your character. However, you must already have an idea of what your character would look like, and supply me with references.

The price of CGs and Illustrations may increase depending on the complexity, and the variants that are required. If you’re asking for something I think would be rather simple, I might even lower the price!

Whenever you donate to my ko-fi, I can draw you a headshot. The number of Ko-Fis you donate determines how detailed and clean it is!

I DO
  • Characters of any gender and any sexuality
  • Different body types
  • Humanoids
  • Tasteful nudity
I DON’T
  • Furries or Anthros
  • Mecha
  • Sexual content
  • Hateful content (Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia etc.)

I have the right to decline a commission for any reason.

I will send you a Paypal invoice once we agree on the details of the commission.

I will only begin once half the payment has been paid. The other half of the payment is to be sent after I send you a low resolution version of the final product and you have no further revisions.

If you do not pay the second half of the payment within a month of the commission being done, and we have not discussed a delay in payment, the commission is considered canceled. In this circumstance I will be able to use what was commissioned myself. This includes being able to release sprites under a Creative Commons license.

I will keep you up to date via emails throughout the process.

You can ask for a refund only up until the sketch has been finalised.

Unless you explicitly say otherwise, or I choose not to associate myself with your game, I will use your commission for my portfolio.

You must credit me in your game’s credits.

Please email me at: DraziyaArt@gmail.com
Do not reply in this thread asking me to contact you first.

You are welcome to comment in this thread, or send me a private message. However If you decide to commision me, we will be communicating via email. The only exception is if we are already acquainted and already have each others Discords already.

Draziya
Regular
Completed: this was for you. [NaNoRenO 19], Acetylene [AceJam19], Ah!! My Roommate is a Succubus Hellbent on World [MonJam 18], I Don't Have A Clue [QRMJam 18], Cautionary Tale [NaNoRenO 18], OP Dodge Cross [GGJ 18], Acetone [AceJam 18]
Projects: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem!!
Organization: Watercress
itch: Drazillion

Re: [OPEN] Draz’s Art Shop - Sprites and CGs - Adaptable Style - Affordable Prices

#2 Post by Draziya »

It's been two months since I made this thread, meaning I can now update you all on what's been going on since then.

I participated in the Queerly Represent Me Jam, as a Sprite and Background Artist for I Don't Have A Cue!

I have updated my Commissions with two new options. First is that I am now creating Character References at the low price of $10, with the caveat that you know what you want your character to look like, and have references.

I also have decided to start Ko-Fi commissions. if you donate to my Ko-Fi, I'll draw you a headshot, with the Ko-Fi amount determining the detail.