Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:39 pm
- Tumblr: hamu-co
- Deviantart: hamu-co
I'm most suited to doing slice-of-life theme, but I'm open to work on other genres. Other than art assets I'm very good at coming up with concepts for stories and I like to bounce ideas a lot.
Additional info on commissions are available here. And thank you for reading!
Someone asked me a good question about doing commercial work and I should clarify that I won't work for free if the final product is meant to make profit. I had no idea that there were free commercial games. Sorry for the confusion.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:42 pm
- Projects: Himitsu no Ai, Enigma Reality
- Tumblr: OtakuFeevah
- Deviantart: OtakuFeevah
- Location: Philippines
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 12:30 am
- Projects: My Twisted Cinderella, The Shackles Of One Who Dreams
- itch: Overdose Studios
- Location: United Kingdom
The Shackles Of One Who Dreams
My Twisted Cinderella
My Ordinary Life As a Magical Boy
I work on my games whenever I feel like it. :p
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:33 pm
- Completed: Dungeons and Don't Do It, Wake Up
- Projects: Lethe
- IRC Nick: Pacermist
Users browsing this forum: No registered users