Ruka's Sprite & CG Artist Commissions [OPEN]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
RukaKurokawa
Projects: State of Presence
Organization: RK Sympathy
Deviantart: RukaKurokawa
Soundcloud: Ruka Kurokawa

Ruka's Sprite & CG Artist Commissions [OPEN]

#1 Post by RukaKurokawa » Thu May 17, 2018 12:52 am

Hello everyone! I've decided to open sprite & CG commissions, so let's just dive right into the details!

Slots:
-
-

I'm a digital artist that's looking for work in order to help support my own project. On that note, I'm completely understanding of the struggles project leaders face simply keeping their project in order and running. I really enjoy getting filled in on the details of your project and its characters, as it provides me more of a platform for my work to bring your ideas to life!

While most of my samples are male, I have experience drawing male, female, and those in between. I'd say my specialty is feminine guys, but I've also done masculine girls and the like. Perhaps it's better to say I work best with eccentric characters? Regardless of gender, characters that stand out simply feel more alive when conceptualized!

However, I should mention that I don't do mecha, furries, or NSFW. I don't have anything against them, they're just not in my area of expertise.

The prices listed below are all of my general rates. Unless you come to me with complex outfit designs, the bases should remain the same.

If you're interested, feel free to either PM me or email me at rukakurokawa@rksympathy.org!
Produced by RK Sympathy - Logo by WinterMochie