[OPEN] character sprites and CG scenes comissions [SFW/NSFW/GORE]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
popiell
Tumblr: popiell

[OPEN] character sprites and CG scenes comissions [SFW/NSFW/GORE]

#1 Post by popiell »

Hello! i offer art comissions for VN developers.

Find my SFW art HERE; my NSFW/GORE art HERE, and the pricing guide HERE

Some (SFW) examples of my work include;
ermine neutral.png
Untitled-3.png
shadowtwon.png
2 (2).png
watch.png
Untitled-1 (8).png
erminne.png

rules;
1. I am willing to draw all manner of adult art as well, however I don’t draw NSFW works containing underage characters. This is non-negotiable.
2. Payment exclusively through PayPal. Ar least half of the payment must be done in advance. I can provide an invoice (in which case I'll need your paypal-associated e-mail adress) or a paypalme link (in which case please remember that the payment must be processed as a payment for goods and services).
3. Send an e-mail to popiellart(@)gmail.com with “comission” included in the message title, describing the picture you’d like to receive from me and attaching some basic references. I will answer with a price quote and (if applicable) ask further questions about the comission.
4. If you wish to receive stages of the art for approval, please tell me in advance, otherwise after having the initial sketch approved and receiving the advance payment, I will simply present you with a finished image. I do minor fixes to the finished art free of charge.
5. I usually take up to a week to finish a a piece after having the initial sketch approved.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions))

mokou123

Re: [OPEN] character sprites and CG scenes comissions [SFW/NSFW/GORE]

#2 Post by mokou123 »

It's good to see you decided to advertise here, too! :D

I've worked with popiell before and I can 100% recommend his services - very fast work, good communication and lovely end result. I was very satisfied with every piece he did for me.