Commissions Open

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
BlackEcho4460
Regular
Projects: Cynthia, Love + Friends, [REDACTED]

Commissions Open

#1 Post by BlackEcho4460 »

Hey there! I am working on building up my portfolio and I kinda need money so I am opening up paid commissions! Sorry I can't provide any examples of my best artwork. These commissions will be my top priority and I am open to draw (just about) anything. I will only take 6 of these commission at a time, though.
Here's what I will draw and what I won't draw:

WILL DRAW
NSFW
Sci-Fi
Furry (to an extent. I don't like furries)
Creatures
Etc.

WON'T DRAW
Robots
Mechs
Overly complicated stuff

My prices are also fairly cheap since this is my first time doing paid commissions:

Item - Price ($)
WHAT ALL I'LL DO TO MAKE IT
Sketch: 2
Lineart: 5
Manga (Inked): 7
Basic Color: 10
Full Color: 15
WHAT STYLE IT'S IN
Chibi: 2
Simple anime: 5
Cartoon: 10
Detailed anime: 15
Semi-Realistic (Full color only): 30 (Determining how much time it'll take)
HOW MUCH I DRAW
Head:1
Bust:3
Waist:5
Full Body:15
EXTRA
Per Person in art: (add the prices you chose and add it to itself per person)
Background: 10 simple 20 semi detailed 40 detailed
Special effects: 5 per special effect.

I will accept PayPal only.
I will send you the rough draft and the commission will not go any further until payment is confirmed. After that you will be getting constant updates as to how it is going in case any changes are needing to be made.

Will do 7 minor changes and 3 major changes free.
If I can't complete it for whatever reason, you will get your money back. PM me or contact me at ourdarkestfantasies@gmail.com if you are interested or would like more information.

NOTE: I reserve the right to post all commissions in deviantart if I feel as if it is beneficial to my portfolio

THANKS!

Mikomi
Veteran

Re: Commissions Open

#2 Post by Mikomi »

Hiya- I see that you said you can't provide examples of your best artwork, but you should provide examples of at least some of your artwork, unless I glanced over it. It's hard to be interested in commissioning someone when people can't even see what they're buying. I hope you add a few of your pieces here and get some commissions!

BlackEcho4460
Regular
Projects: Cynthia, Love + Friends, [REDACTED]

#3 Post by BlackEcho4460 »

Mikomi wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:06 am Hiya- I see that you said you can't provide examples of your best artwork, but you should provide examples of at least some of your artwork, unless I glanced over it. It's hard to be interested in commissioning someone when people can't even see what they're buying. I hope you add a few of your pieces here and get some commissions!
The only reason I don't have examples of my work is because I haven't done work that I can post as examples or anything. Which is one reason as to why I am doing commissions: To build up a portfolio and enough art to show off for future commissions.

morinoir
Regular
itch: blackpepper

#4 Post by morinoir »

tbh, you should build your portfolio before opening commission so people will know what they'll get from commissioning you. If you're looking for experience, there are a bunch of non-paid jobs in the free projects section that you can apply. Or you can simply create one or two sprites at the time being so you'll at least have some sample that you can show around to people. Good luck!