Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:46 pm
- Completed: Perceptions of the Dead, Embers of Magic
- Projects: Various Commissioned Artwork
I am currently open for commissions. [Updated: 22/8/2018]
I am an experienced visual novel background artist. My style is characterized by being 2D without the use of 3D scenes. This gives it a particularly unique look.
Here are some examples of my work:
*Note: All Images have been scaled down so quality here is not reflective of full resolution
You may see some more examples here.
- My Pricing is currently $80 pp. (For extremely complexly detailed pieces pricing may need to be negotiated)
- Alternative lighting/versions/small variations of a scene are $5 - $10 depending on the complexity. Major variations will be quoted.
- I can do either colouring only or lineart only at a reduced rate.
- Price can be negotiated for batch orders.[/size]
You can contact me via private message here
Last edited by csky
on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:14 pm
- Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNo '16), misSHAPEn love! (NaNo '16)
- Projects: a(t)rium
- Organization: CosmicAlbacore
- itch: cosmic-albacore
Hey! Are you still open for commissions?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users