Free Art - Only for free projects

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ErogamiDear

Free Art - Only for free projects

#1 Post by ErogamiDear »

Hi, i'm an illustrator with some free time. I see the most common problem making Visual Novels is on this issue, and i want to partially solve this at my way. Post here and leave a link to your project, and let me know what kind of art you are looking for.
I can draw in a realist way, anime stylized or super defformed.
The only condition is: I will not work on commercial projects. Because i want to release all my artwork under Creative Commons and let the community use it in any way.

Sleepyferret

Re: Free Art - Only for free projects

#2 Post by Sleepyferret »

Hi,

I am looking for a background artist to do three backgrounds for my game which is very nearly finished already. We had an artist drop out and need someone to finish the last bit they didn't manage to do. We would love to have you on board. Please see the link to my recruitment thread and the in-progress thread below and let me know if you are interested! :)

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=48203&p=490284&hilit=castaways

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=50511

Xaneath

#3 Post by Xaneath »

Hello! I may be looking for some character art soon. Can you post some examples of your work?

ErogamiDear

#4 Post by ErogamiDear »

She is supposed to be killed in the second chapter.
She is supposed to be killed in the second chapter.
Xaneath wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:12 pm Hello! I may be looking for some character art soon. Can you post some examples of your work?
My new manga is near to start and i'm doing some designs right now (like the above). Please, do not give me that closed deadlines, since i need to draw and ink 18 pages every week now :shock: .