GUI/Logos/Chibis ~ [Speed/quality/dedication]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

GUI/Logos/Chibis ~ [Speed/quality/dedication]

#1 Post by minyan »

[5/5 slots filled]

Here for writing commissions

Hello! My name is Minyan. I love Captain America, karaoke, and romance stories, and I'm opening up GUI, Logo and chibi commissions!

Check my portfolio for prices, samples, and contact information: http://reedermin.wixsite.com/portfolio

About me
I've worked on many VNs now and have released five of my own. I'm very passionate about my projects and can work with your deadlines to get in what you need in a reasonable amount of time. I usually respond to messages within 24 hours of receiving them. I'll always keep you updated on my progress and send plenty of sketches and variations for you to choose from to guarantee you get your ideal final product. You can see the projects I've worked on recently in my portfolio.

Process

First I'll help you choose a font, then send some roughs to help pick your ideal composition. Here's an example of some logo sketches I might send after receiving your specifications:

From there you'd pick one or a couple you'd like, and I'd keep working at it, and keep sending you updates until you find a layout you love, after which I'll start finalizing— adding color and cleaning it up until it's perfect. I'll send you several samples for this as well until you're happy!

Payment Info
I prefer half of payment up front and the rest upon completion of the project, I only accept PayPal.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you!
Last edited by minyan on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild

Re: GUI/Logos/Chibis ~ [Speed/quality/dedication]

#2 Post by minyan »

All commission slots are filled! Thanks guys, I'll let you know when one opens up. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to be put on the waitlist!
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by minyan »

Slots have opened up!
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by minyan »

Commission slots are all filled, sorry!
ImageImage

Onio
Projects: Heart of the Universe
itch: onio

#5 Post by Onio »

UI Artist Review:

Minyan produced great work for my team- quickly, efficiently, and while keeping in touch with me the entire time. Without a moment of being left out of the loop, I felt satisfied knowing that whenever they messaged me, I knew it was a genuine message with either content to send me or telling me that something was on its way. Work ethic to stand by and even lending a hand to me in my lacking skills of programming, they are always gladly willing to be there by your side. With a positive attitude and lack of any nonsense, I can't see a reason to not hire or inquire the services of such a dedicated artist. If you came for passion and amazement, you'll find it right here.

- Onio
Last edited by Onio on Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by minyan »

Thanks so much!
ImageImage

Nell_
Organization: Novelism Studio
Tumblr: novelism-studio

#7 Post by Nell_ »

I felt in love with Minyan's works, and now that I work with her I am really pleased. From the beginning we have a good communication, I always received a quick reply and every time I received a solid work that represents what I want and even more!

I really hope that Mynian help me with my GUI in the future, and I really recommend her if you want someone professional that knows a lot about VN.

Thanks ^^!