Background Artist For Hire [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ana_chuu
Deviantart: anachuu
itch: ana-chuu

Background Artist For Hire [CLOSED]

#1 Post by ana_chuu »

Update 18/09/07: Changed the pricing for new projects, as I cannot live with previous pricing :lol:
Update 18/09/11: I'm open again! Currently I want to work on short term project or a slow pace one. :oops:

Commission Slot:
1. [Taken]
2. [Taken]
3. [Taken]
4. [Taken]
5. [Taken]

Hello, I'm a background artist, I'm specialized in interior.
Here's my pricing and some of my work
For the accurate pricing will be after I done the lineart, and I'll tell you the totals.
If you want to see more and updated samples, go to http://anachuu.carbonmade.com

My price does negotiate-able though if you're low on budget (but of course my pace will be slower)
If you're commercial project, please contact me further for pricing.
Payment with Paypal only, and Paypal fees are not included in the price.

I hope you'll like my work and contact me. You can PM me or email me on anachuu36@gmail.com
Thank you very much! :D

If I have to rate myself (shamelessly lol) :lol:
Speed ★★☆☆☆ (2/5) I'm the most lacking in this aspect
Dedication ★★★★★ (5/5) I do the research and won't give up on your project
Detail ★★★★☆ (4/5) Most of my past client praise me on this
Price ★★★☆☆ (3/5) Well, it depend on the individuals
Last edited by ana_chuu on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 23 times in total.
I'm a newbie freelance artist in this area <Sprite & BG> - only working in the night
Image Image
Currently will be working for free!

Hire me for your BG!

Curtid21
Regular
Projects: "Destined" (Current Title)

Re: Background Artist For Hire [Low Price]

#2 Post by Curtid21 »

I really like the watercolor one. I'm not at the design stage of my project yet. But definitely keeping a tab on this.
"Are you ready?"
Ready as I'll ever be.

ana_chuu

#3 Post by ana_chuu »

Curtid21 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:45 pm I really like the watercolor one. I'm not at the design stage of my project yet. But definitely keeping a tab on this.
Thanks! I'll be waiting :D
I'm a newbie freelance artist in this area <Sprite & BG> - only working in the night
Image Image

Hire me for your BG!

TAEKO

#4 Post by TAEKO »

Hi!
I am looking for some digital background art for my personal project and I would love to use your service.
I will need a digital BG of several shots of a town with day, sunset and night variation... So for one piece, that's $6 + ($2 x 2), so that's $10 per BG with variations of 2 aside from itself, if I understand it correctly?

I already have the sketches. I can see you specialize in interior BG art... By any chance are you comfortable with drawing trees and vegetation?
Don't read me...
Seriously don't.
Just kidding. I'm just an awkward potato who doesn't know what to say in my signature...

ana_chuu

#5 Post by ana_chuu »

TAEKO wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:29 am Hi!
I am looking for some digital background art for my personal project and I would love to use your service.
I will need a digital BG of several shots of a town with day, sunset and night variation... So for one piece, that's $6 + ($2 x 2), so that's $10 per BG with variations of 2 aside from itself, if I understand it correctly?

I already have the sketches. I can see you specialize in interior BG art... By any chance are you comfortable with drawing trees and vegetation?
Hi there! That's right, it'll be $10 each with 2 variation.
I can do other background too (street, landscape, exterior), but I feel the most confident working with interior background :D

If you're still interested, please email me about the details ^^
Image Image

Hire me for your BG!

WillFrost
Deviantart: WillFrostArt

#6 Post by WillFrost »

Hi there, after seeing this post I'm very impressed by the quality of art you offer for these prices :)

If you're interested at all, I'd like to shortlist you as a possible artist for a game I'm currently developing, we're in need of a large number of backgrounds and would potentially be happy to hire you as our background artist!

We've currently been looking through a lot of different artists, and are planning to decide between a few of our favorites tomorrow, so if you're interested, just let me know and we can discuss it further.

(I'll link our original forum post here too, so that you can see some more details)

Hope to hear from you soon,

Will

ana_chuu

#7 Post by ana_chuu »

WillFrost wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:05 am Hi there, after seeing this post I'm very impressed by the quality of art you offer for these prices :)

If you're interested at all, I'd like to shortlist you as a possible artist for a game I'm currently developing, we're in need of a large number of backgrounds and would potentially be happy to hire you as our background artist!

We've currently been looking through a lot of different artists, and are planning to decide between a few of our favorites tomorrow, so if you're interested, just let me know and we can discuss it further.
Hi there! I'd be glad to! I hope we can work together in the future :D
Image Image

Hire me for your BG!

WillFrost
Deviantart: WillFrostArt

#8 Post by WillFrost »

Awesome, good to know! :) I'll let you know more details tomorrow once I've gone through all the other responses across here are deviantart

We're planning to pick a few of our favorite artists tomorrow, get 1 paid commission piece from each, then make our final decision after that, so I'll let you know more of the details tomorrow!

erikoillustrations
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea | Fortune Cookie | GILDA
Organization: Pineapple Harem
Tumblr: erikoillustrations

#9 Post by erikoillustrations »

Oooh definitely going to keep an eye on you since your artstyle looks perfect for one of the projects I'm working on! :)
Current Project: Siren's Plea | Fortune Cookie
[Art Commission Status: OPEN]

LiveTurkey
Regular

#10 Post by LiveTurkey »

How long does it take you to do each background?

ana_chuu

#11 Post by ana_chuu »

LiveTurkey wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:44 pm How long does it take you to do each background?
Hi! Usually it takes me 3-6 days depending on the details and complexity for each background.
Image Image

Hire me for your BG!

ana_chuu

Re: Background Artist For Hire [OPEN]

#12 Post by ana_chuu »

Hi there!

I'm opening up my commission thread again, and I updated my price (I guess I've completed my probation time lol) and already got a hang of my working pace.
I've separated the commission into three categories based on how long it took me to complete it, simple background (took me 2-3 days), medium (4-7 days), and complex (10-12 days).

And I've set a new rule, to make a half payment upon completion of line art, since I've put my time on the commission.
I've read somewhere that artist should be asking for some payment before starting the commission. But I'm not sure some of you would like that, since I'm still a newbie around here.

I've updated my sample on http://anachuu.carbonmade.com/ so please do check it out!

Cheers!
Image Image

Hire me for your BG!