[ D-Feith ] Art Commissions ^Open^ 5$

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Dfaith

[ D-Feith ] Art Commissions ^Open^ 5$

#1 Post by Dfaith »

I'm opening commissions since and since I haven't had any practice in a long time I'm starting it off with 5 dollar commissions to get more samples in and to quicken my pace. How will I quicken my pace? Well I'm going to be doing the sprites live in picarto (they don't have to be sprites)
Rules:
1.I will allow correction but nothing drastic or time consuming.
2.Payment is through paypal and please pay the fee also payment will be required before I start.
3.I will hold the rights (meaning I can use it to show case my art etc)
4. The more generic your request the more patience and love I will throw your way
5. I'm allowed to say no even if I lubs you
These samples are old to newest taking in account that I haven't drawn anything in quite some time and that I'm doing this to expand my samples cause these are mostly unfinished and sketchy etc.
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
Capture.JPG

TMS_1

Re: [ D-Feith ] Art Commissions ^Open^ 5$

#2 Post by TMS_1 »

Hello, I have sent you an email with some questions and the potential of a commission, I will probably not be able to respond until tomorrow, but please feel free to give a response and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great day.
WAT Studios