[FOR HIRE] Anime characters artist, painterly/cel shaded

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
TheRedVampyr
Organization: The Red Vampyr
IRC Nick: RedVampyr
Deviantart: redvampyr
itch: redvampyr

[FOR HIRE] Anime characters artist, painterly/cel shaded

#1 Post by TheRedVampyr »

I am the Red Vampyr.

I am a digital artist that specializes in character art in an anime style. I am capable of imitating other styles and am very flexible. I do both characters as well as some background work recently.

EXAMPLES OF MY WORK, HIGHER RESOLUTION AND QUALITY CAN BE FOUND ON MY DEVIANTART, ARTSTATION OR PATREON
Image Image Image Image

If you have any questions, you can contact me by email at redvampyrart AT gmail.com, or over Discord- my Discord name is @RedVampyr #2233.
Currently my prices and offers are:
  • USD $5- SKETCH ICON
  • USD $8- INKED ICON
  • USD $11- GAMING TOKEN
  • USD $8- BUST SKETCH
  • USD $10- BUST ILLUSTRATION
  • USD $20- FULL BODY, SKETCHED
  • USD $28- FULL BODY, ILLUSTRATION
  • USD $4.50 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER

Sketch style commissions are rough sketches done freehand- these can be in black and white or colorized, or can be given flat colors and a very simple background.

Illustration style commissions include everything else- these can be anime or cartoony pieces with finished lineart (inking) and colors and shading, such as cel shaded or soft shaded, or can be painterly style pieces.

If you want me to create a piece for you, use this form.
TERMS OF SERVICE
  • I accept payment via PayPal. (I DO NOT accept payment in dA points or any other form of platform specific currency) My prices listed are not subject to negotiation.
  • I will require 50% payment up front, and the rest after you give final approval (see point four below).
  • I am willing to do NSFW art, yaoi, yuri, ecchi, hentai, or art nudes. I am not willing to do Guro, Inflation, anything involving sexual assault, or anything underage, or similarly illegal. (I reserve the right to decline any commission offer I feel uncomfortable with!)
I WILL NOT DRAW ANY UNDERAGED CHARACTER IN A SEXUAL OR SUGGESTIVE SITUATION. I DON'T CARE IF SOMEONE ELSE WOULD. I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE IN SOME ANIME WHERE THEIR TITS ARE OUT EVERY EPISODE. ANYTHING SEXUALIZING AN UNDERAGE CHARACTER IS MY HARD LIMIT. ASK JUST ONCE AND I WILL BLOCK YOU AND MAYBE EVEN NAME AND SHAME.
  • Upon completion of sketch/lineart/coloring stages, I will submit a preview of the work to you for approval and feedback. After the piece is completed following this, I will make 2 changes that you request- anything further past this point will require $2 up front for further revisions. This is to keep people from abusing the approval and revision process.
  • By requesting a commission- you must accept that I cannot follow a hard deadline. I treat my artwork seriously and as paying work your commission will have priority, but I have responsibilities to attend to outside of this, as well as other projects ongoing. I will provide routine status updates where possible.
  • If you choose to make your commission public: You agree that I am allowed to post your commission in my portfolio and to use it as an example of my commissioned work. If you choose to make your commission anonymous or private: You must specify this when commissioning me- otherwise I will assume that I have the right to post the finished artwork publicly and/or to name you as client publicly.
Links to my profiles