[OPEN] Anime Style Artist Looking For Project

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
pidjun
Tumblr: greypidjun

[OPEN] Anime Style Artist Looking For Project

#1 Post by pidjun »

Hi! My name is pidjun. I'm an artist looking to work on a visual novel project. I do not usually do visual novel work but I have previously co-created two very short visual novels. That being said, I would like to be a part of a more serious project this time around. Below I have linked examples of my work:
Art Dump Page:

http://greypidjun.tumblr.com

Illustration Work
tumblr_p9f7o2fwEh1u0u8bvo1_1280.png
yuu.png
rat.png
beni.png
VN Related Work
1) http://www.embersvn.com/#/ [July 2017]
2) https://malusgreen.itch.io/summer-rain [Game Jam Project - May 2018]
flarm4.png
immoral (1).png
FGMEwK.png
FGMEwK.png (161.49 KiB) Viewed 714 times
Terms For Project:

Below are my terms for accepting a project. Before accepting the project, I will review the project and the team in its current form and assess accordingly. If I do not believe the project/team is a good fit, I will decline the project.

1) Aligns with my interests. This can include but not limited to the story, the characters, the art style, the themes, and the content. I am flexible on this but will be based on my assessment of the project/team.
2) The project must show a clear project plan. This includes milestones, deadlines, and project vision.
3) The project must show a small amount of WIP beforehand. This can include mocks, sketches, drafts, etc.
4) The project team must be active. This includes updates, feedback, and consistent communication and will naturally include myself.
5) I will be credited for any and all work that I created during the development of the project.

My Project Preferences:

Below are my preferences for projects. These are more my personal interests than must-haves and therefore can be flexible on any of these.

1) I prefer to work within any of the following genres: Fantasy, Yuri, Romance, Drama, School, Comedy.
2) I prefer to draw girls over guys.
3) I prefer working in the anime art style and its associations.
4) I prefer NOT to work in NSFW.
5) The project should be relatively short. It should not be over several hours.
6) I strongly prefer the project team to be experienced in working with artists and have previously worked in past VN projects.
7) I prefer to draw sprites and CGs but can try to draw backgrounds.
8 ) I prefer working with a free project.

If you think your project fits these criteria, please feel free to send me a PM.

Your PM should include:

- The project summary and any WIP(s)
- Project milestones
- What you will need from me (i.e character designs, mock-ups, character sprites, expressions, poses, CGs, backgrounds, etc). Please try to write this as specifically as possible, this can include how many of each, details for each, and references.
- Current team member(s) and roles
- Project completion %
- Please include any questions or concerns you have for me.
- Please include whether or not this is a paid project, we will have further conversations on payment and terms.

I know it's a lot but I would like to see my work in a finished project as much as possible. Thank you very much for reading and I hope that we can work together.