chlorophill - Anime CharacterDesigner, CG, Sprite Artist

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
chlorophill
Deviantart: https://www.devianta

chlorophill - Anime CharacterDesigner, CG, Sprite Artist

#1 Post by chlorophill »

Hello there !
Thank you for visiting my thread !!

I mainly focused in creating anime characters for years. I have a pixiv account where I mainly post my arts and you can see my portfolios there.
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3669373

I've drawn more female characters than male characters but I'm currently studying gestures and muscles so I don't think male characters would be a problem. In the past I've done several web-novel illustrations and character designs but I've yet to do any sprite designs for visual novels. If you're interested or just want to ask something, you could contact me at

So, here's my list of what I'll do or won't
will do :
+ Anime characters (females preferred)
+ Nudes/R-18
won't do :
- Furries
- Gore
- Yaoi
- Over-complicated Mechs/Armors

Ordering Guideline :
1. Please contact me through mail.
2. Please also state what kind of commission will it be and also give me reference images. The more reference images the better.
3. If I think I already get the clear idea of what it'll be, after replying I'll create several rough sketches. If not then I have to ask you about the parts that I feel not enough info/reference.
4. After you've received the first batch of rough coloured sketches, you may pick sketches that you feel already match your needs and also give revisions if needed. But if you feel that none of the sketches match, you could ask me to create another batch of rough sketches. There's a limit of 3 batch for the number of rough sketch batch though. So please be careful.
5. When you already okay with the sketches and there's no more revision for the pose, expression, etc, I'll ask you to pay the commission fee. The progress beyond the rough sketch phase will only be done after I receive the fee.
6. At later phases (lining, colouring, and finishing phase) the number of revision is limited and also some major changes would be impossible.
Here's the breakdown to number of limits per phase and what changes could be done at that point :
- Lining phase Number of revision : 2 times. Pose changes (no overall pose changes such as from standing to sitting), hairstyle changes, expression change, outfit changes (no overall outfit changes such as from wearing a blazer to a bikini)
- Colouring phase Number of revision : 1 time. Colour changes, expression changes, minor outfit changes
- Finishing phase Number of revision : 0.
7. I'll keep you up to date by giving you a work in progress regularly. I'll also let you know if something happen and could hinder my progress beforehand.

Commission Type and Price :
Character Sprite
Base price : $80 for full body and $65 for knee-up/half body (3 different expressions and 2 different hairstyles included)
Additionals : $5 per additional expression, $10 per additional hairstyle, and $25-$40 per additional outfit (depends on complexity/details)
Extra revision (for when the free revision has reached it's limit and you still want to revise the piece) : $10 per revision

CG Scene
Base price : $130-$230 (for 1 character and price depends on complexity/details. 3 different expressions and 2 different hairstyles also included)
Additionals : $5 per additional expression, $10 per additional hairstyle, and $40-$70 per additional character (depends on complexity/details)
Extra revision (for when the free revision has reached it's limit and you still want to revise the piece) : $10 per revision

R18 Content
Additional $20 to former price list to make it a R18 content type.

Some Things to Note :
- Since I'm new to VN drawings, my current background drawing style is painting so it'll be of no use haha. It's also been some time from the last time I'm doing my background without painting style.
- I'm only accept payments via paypal.
- I also have work IRL so I'm still could reply to your mails during work but I won't be able to do any revision and such. So please wait until I'm home for the revisions.
- I'm drawing with my own style. Well it's just means I won't accept if you are asking to replicate one's style.
- If you're wondering what knee-up means... it means everything above knee so the knee is not included.

Samples
Image Image
Image Image

Semi-Nude just to be safe
https://i.imgur.com/yMNUoz3.png
https://i.imgur.com/snWU5E6.png

Thank you for reading !!