erda enos' Gallery

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
erdaenos
Projects: Leodetable Institute, Immer Sie
Organization: Dearsoul Visual
Tumblr: erdaenos
Deviantart: ertdax212
Soundcloud: Erda Enos
itch: erdaenos

erda enos' Gallery

#1 Post by erdaenos »

Hiya!

Currently open slot for short term projects~

I'm erda, an indie game developer who is making game assets for a living. My style is anime-like and cell-shading, often using high saturation colors and contrast but I can work on less vibrant colors to keep up with the style your project is. If I'm not immediately answering your pm/mail, it'll be probably because I'm busy with other commission. I'll try to contact you as soon as possible.

For now, I'm opening slots for Character Sprite (Knee-High)with base prize is $30. In one set, you'll get;
  • One Pose
  • FACE
    -Eye brows (Relax, Anger, Worry)
    -Eyes; (Detachable Irises) (Closed, Half-lid and open wide)
    -Mouth (Close, Smile, Talk, Shout)
    -Color Expression (Blush, Sick, Anger)
    -Liquid (Sweat, Tears, Blood)
These can produce 10+ face expressions :)
  • HAIR
    -Detachable hair (+$2 extra hairstyle)
    -Add on Accessory (+$1-$5)
    -Add on like horns and/or elf ears +$1-3
  • BODY
    -Body is covered with underwear and bald head (+$3 for nude)
    -Detachable Clothing (+$5-10 Other Clothes)
    -Add on Accessory (+$1-$5)
    -Add on Detachable Hands +$2
    -For fur skin +$3 or For scale skin +$5
    -Add on like wings , extra limb and tails are counted as accessories
The file format will be in .psd and also the detached body parts in a single folder. You're allowed to use the result for commercial purposes as long as my name is on the credits. If you want ready-version of this, check out my itch.io page here: https://erdaenos.itch.io/

Here's a few examples~
Image Image Image

RULES:
I DO DRAW;
  • Male, Female, and Hermaphrodite
    Amputated limbs
    Android, Furry, Scale, Elf
I DON'T DRAW;
  • Gore (except blood spray or minor injuries)
    Large Robots (like so many machinery it's barely humanoid)
0-0- Paypal payments only or via https://artistsnclients.com/slots/34018 ... -knee-high and in USD
0-0- Please pay the paypal fee as prices listed above do not include them. So it will be (price + fee). You can check out the fee rate here: (https://salecalc.com/paypal?p=0&e=4.4&f ... =0&m=0&c=0)
0-0- I have the right to turn down an order if I don't think I can handle the request.
0-0- I'll start work as long as it's paid upfront, starting with base sketches.
0-0- No to rush deadlines please! I work on a schedule of my own and I prioritize commissions, so the process should be fast.
0-0- If you DO give me a deadline, please at least make it one month prior to make sure better quality.
0-0- No refunds
0-0- I will post the commission in my sites unless you want them to be private otherwise.
0-0- Other samples can be seen in my itch.io page or https://commissionerdaenos.wixsite.com/domain

ORDER FORM (If using e-mail)
0-0- Name: (for addressing purposes)
0-0- E-mail: (So I can send you the sketches and WIPs)
0-0- Subject: Character Sprite Set - Lemmasoft (So, I know where you found me)
0-0- References / Details: (Link to the character's visual reference, stuff about the character, etc.)
0-0- Add ons: (Item details, weapons, wings, multiple clothing, etc)

EXAMPLE of Order Form
Name : Sinis.Ter
E-mail : xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx
Subject : Character Sprite Set - Lemmasoft
Details : Hello, I'd like to commission a piece with the character from the provided images. I'd like her to be in a similar pose to the image labeled "pose". I'd like her skirt to be long enough to touch her knees and her hand covering her mouth as if stifling a moan. I'd like the clothes to be those from the image labeled "formal clothes". I've also included an image where she is topless for a reference for her breast size. Thank you for your time.
Add On : Wings on her back, the left one is broken and two different hand movement
Attachments
CONTACT INFO
Believe + Hardwork = Perfection