Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:10 pm
- Completed: Clockwork City
- Tumblr: badrielart
- Deviantart: badriel
I'm Badriel and I make background art.
Here are some examples of my works:
I also make animated, looped backgrounds, and some other animations. You can see them here:
All prices are in USD.
40-150$ per background depending on the complexity
- 40$ - waterscapes, skies, very simple rooms
- 60$ - simple indoor scenes,
- 80$ - regular rooms and locations, outdoor scenes
- 100$ - complex rooms, nature environments
- 120$ - city streets, shops, etc.
- 150$ - very complex cityscapes, very complex malls, etc.
- 10-20$ - daytime and weather changes
- Other changes and edits depend on the bg and the type of edit
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:11 am
- Completed: Check Signature!
- Projects: Check Signature!
- Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
- Tumblr: thebunnyofevil
Okay so I 100% recommend commissioning Badriel for any project you have! He has done PHENOMENAL work on my games (Seduce Me, Remember Remember, etc) and working with him is very pleasant, especially going back and forth on ideas to enhance your backgrounds! He is quick on delivery and on maintaining updates for you so you are never left in the dark!
But don't just take it on my word. Hire him and figure out how cool he is yourself!
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:12 pm
- Completed: Army of Tentacles 1 & 2, Paper Shakespeare: To Date or Not To Date?
- Projects: Furries & Scalies & Bears OH MY!, The Ghost of Joe Papp 2: The Dragons of Joe Papp
- Organization: Stegalosaurus Game Development
- Location: Bay Area, CA
Yes, I second that. They are a great artist.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:29 am
- Projects: Writing the story for a VN that questions the line between man and machine and what it means to love someone.
- Location: United States
How much extra do you charge for animated backgrounds? I think animated ones would bring more life to my visual novel than static ones
Users browsing this forum: No registered users