[AVAILABLE] SEMI REAL | ANIME CHARACTER ARTIST LOOKING FOR HIRE

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
21tan
Deviantart: 21tan

[AVAILABLE] SEMI REAL | ANIME CHARACTER ARTIST LOOKING FOR HIRE

#1 Post by 21tan »

Hi, I'm an anime and semi realistic character artist, I can do quite a variety of styles and am currently looking for an employer.

I only accept PayPal and when we come to an agreement, a prepayment of 50% is required and the rest can be paid after the works are all finished.

I have a Twitter (where I mostly post semi real art): twitter.com/MxMtan21 and a deviantArt (where I mostly post anime style art and occasionally commissions): www.deviantart.com/21tan

If you'd like to contact me, please PM me or DM me on Twitter as well as e-mail me via mugmid21@gmail.com

Sample:

Anime style
Semi Realistic

21tan
Deviantart: 21tan

Re: [AVAILABLE] SEMI REAL | ANIME CHARACTER ARTIST LOOKING FOR HIRE

#2 Post by 21tan »

[Updates]

Hi, I'm an anime and semi realistic character artist, I can do quite a variety of styles and am currently looking for an employer.

I only accept PayPal and when we come to an agreement, a prepayment of 50% is required and the rest can be paid after the works are all finished.

I have a Twitter (where I mostly post semi real art): twitter.com/MxMtan21 and a deviantArt (where I mostly post anime style art and occasionally commissions): www.deviantart.com/21tan

If you'd like to contact me, please PM me or DM me on Twitter as well as e-mail me via mugmid21@gmail.com

Samples
Anime Style

Chibi Style

Semi Realistic