[FULL] Artist Looking for Work Experience

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
nerodigiart
Projects: Heartsick, Feast of Fiends, Demon’s Love

[FULL] Artist Looking for Work Experience

#1 Post by nerodigiart »

Hello, there!
The name's Nero~ nice to meet you! 🤗

WORK STATUS : FULL
If you’re interested in what I have to offer, stay tuned by subscribing to this thread topic. Please don’t approach me when my work status is full. I won’t accept your project proposal, even if you were to offer me a large sum of money. My loyalty can’t be bought. I put effort, heart, and soul into my creations, thus making it hard to divide time between projects as they take quite awhile to finish.
Thank you for your understanding.

Working On
:: Heartsick ::
Personal webcomic project. Still in its script writing stage. Done bit by bit during free time.
Genres : Romance, Drama, Science Fantasy, Supernatural Mystery, Action, Psychological Thriller, and Crime.

:: Feast of Fiends ::
VN project by IndolentMess. Non-commercial. Assisting in art assests.
Genres: Horror, Tragedy, Supernatural, Mature, and Psychological Thriller.

:: [ FULL - Please come again at a later date. ] ::

So, a little bit about me~
I'm a self-taught artist, who's very eager to learn! Have been seriously doing art for a few months now, so I'm still very much inexperienced in a few fields. Because of that, I'd like to be open for work opportunities, even if it's simply to gain experience. And that's why I'm here! ❤ I don't have much VN-related art to showcase right now though (or any really), which is so unprofessional, I understand. Please bear with me. I will edit this thread with VN art examples properly in time.

For now, head on to @nero.digiart on Instagram to see most of my art~ I mainly do anime style art, but I can work around other styles too. Or~ we can create our own styles for the VN! That sounds like fun 💖

But if you’re unable to access Instagram, here’s a few I’m quite proud of!
From newest to oldest~ Just for you to get a sense of how my art looks.
Tip: open in new tab for better resolution! My images always get butchered due to how large they are in data.
🙈🙈🙈

C7A6F88E-F154-4B7E-ADAA-3B9F427B9373.png
B68B1466-3462-4665-86A4-C65F57110C86.jpeg
8CC36DBA-6952-40CD-8B67-9E8D75124993.png

CAN DOs :
▪CG Illustrations (Intermediate)
▪Sprites + Expressions (Intermediate)
▪Character Concepts (Novice)
▪Environment Concepts (Novice)
▪Sketches (Intermediate)
▪Coloring (Intermediate)
▪Lineart (Intermediate)
▪Painting (Novice)
▪Backgrounds (Novice)

CAN NOTs :
▪GUI (Unfamiliar) // (Willing to Try)
▪Animation (Horrible) // (Willing to Try)
▪3D Rendering (Sucky) // (Willing to Try)
▪(Honestly, what won't I try? asdfghjkl)

WILL DRAW
▪Characters of Any Age, Body Type, Gender, Race, etc. No Discrimination.
▪Showcase of Affection between Any Gender
▪Those Adorable and Awesome Kemonomimis and Furries
▪Animals. Any type. They're fun to draw.
▪Chibis. Who can Resist Chibis?
▪Horror and Gore can be Fascinating
▪I still Suck at Backgrounds but I will Try
▪Mecha. I have No Experience in it, but They're so Cool, I wanna Give it a Shot too.
▪(Just ask if you're unsure. I don't bite. At all.)

WON'T DRAW
▪I'm Willing to Draw Suggestive Scenes (I'm over 19), but if it Shows Nipples and Genitals, I'm Out. Like the Wind.
▪Hate Art. Honestly, Why do Those exist?
▪Extraordinary Fetishes. Some are Just Incomprehensible to Me.

As for payment, I'm fine with working free for non-commercial projects. I'm aiming for that experience points. However, if you plan to sell it, I'd like to have my share. It only seems fair. If you want to do it per commission, I charge $10 per hour. Payments will be done through PayPal or Ko-Fi in USD. Don't worry, though. If the amount gets too high, I'll give you a discount depending on how much you and I think the end result is worth. We could negotiate about prices. I'm quite flexible. I understand the feeling of being broke 🙈 Speaking of, I fully use ibisPaint X for artworks. Yeah, I'm just that broke. So, if that's going to be a problem, please tell me.

OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
▪I'm a writer as well (6+ years of experience. I'm also working on a comic script in my free time), so if you hire me, I'd be happy to assist you in idea bouncing and proofreading. I'd be glad to assist in writing a script alongside you, but I tried that before and realized that writing someone else's vision is not my cup of tea. Yes, I do have a bit of experience in VN writing. A story for another time.

▪I can be your friend. Work is stressful without friends. Please be my friend ❤

▪I work on art from Monday to Friday, from as early as 8 a.m. to as late as 4 p.m. I work on personal projects on weekends/holidays and also spend time with family. I rest my drawing hand before and after work. I don't live to work, I work to live. Be respectful of that and I'll be respectful of you.

▪Be patient with me. I wish I can just produce art with a flick of my hand, but it doesn't work that way. I need time to create polished art unless you'd prefer them being lackluster, then... look elsewhere. I would forever regret creating lackluster art, so please save me the pain.

▪Contact me @nero.digiart on Instagram for a swift reply! Feel free to comment or PM here, though. I check too.

And~ I think that's all! For now. I won't forget to add VN art samples on here at a later date. I promise I'm quite a professional fellow. However, if I wait to gather samples (by making fake VN stuff), I'll most likely miss out on a lot of working experience, won't I? So yes, please be understanding. If you have any questions, just ask~

I hope you'll consider hiring me.
Thank you for taking the time to read everything.
~ nero.digiart 🤗
Last edited by nerodigiart on Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Artist Looking for Work Experience

#2 Post by fleet »

Contents deleted - no longer relevant.
Last edited by fleet on Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

nerodigiart

Re: Artist Looking for Work Experience

#3 Post by nerodigiart »

fleet wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:57 pm I don't know how to access your account at instagram to look at your images (and I'm not interested in logging onto another web site just to see them). You MIGHT want to consider inserting an image or two in your post. Check out the linked post to see what I mean ->viewtopic.php?f=62&t=52832
Ahh, I see! I didn't consider being unable to access Instagram. My bad. I've added a few now. Thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate it 🤗

lightlover55
Regular

Re: [FULL] Artist Looking for Work Experience

#4 Post by lightlover55 »

I love your art and I was wondering- Is your project list full? Or are you still free to take on other projects?

nerodigiart

Re: [FULL] Artist Looking for Work Experience

#5 Post by nerodigiart »

lightlover55 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:57 am I love your art and I was wondering- Is your project list full? Or are you still free to take on other projects?
Aww thank you~ I'm glad. Unfortunately, my project list is full, so I won't be taking more anytime soon. I put effort and heart into my illustrations and designs, making it difficult to divide time between projects due to them taking quite a while to finish. I'm sorry I'm not able to assist you. I'm not sure when I'll be open again either. Certainly not in the near future. I hope you'll find a suitable artist for your project soon. God bless 🤗