Sprite and Character Concept Illustrator for Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
18sail
Deviantart: seiru18

Sprite and Character Concept Illustrator for Hire

#1 Post by 18sail »

[STATUS] : [AVAILABLE / UNAVAILABLE / OVERBOOK]
Open for:
Galge(Non R-18 and R-18+ OK)(M/F)
Illustration(Non R-18 and R-18+ OK)(M/F)
Moe gijinka( moe anthropomorphism) OK

Gore( heavy blood and dismembering) is rejected
Mecha(large sized robots) is rejected

My own gallery(there are R-18+ hidden content inside): https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5998689
ff.jpg
Illustration35.jpg
60712126_p0_master1200.jpg
70142678_p0.jpg
Price list
1. Waist-up :$50+3 expressions+commercial use
2. Fullbody :$70+3 expressions+commercial use
Additional expression:$5
Character design and concept :$100 (3/4 front view + back view)
All include 2 free revisions.
Revision fee: $10

Any revision requested at 80% done(lineart+basic shading+soft blending) will be rejected. If you insist on the revision, you will be charged for new character commission(starting at the price stated above based on your commission). Free revision if there is one or more details that are missed by me on the initial description.

Any revision requested at 50% done(sketch+lineart) will be allowed on cases such as(free of charge if still with the initial 2 free revision):
Change of expression
Change of small parts
Change of small positioning

Will be allowed with $10 commission fee extra charge if:
Change of pose and expression
Change of major positioning

COMMISSION ORDERING SEND BY PM
Send the character details. Also reference if available.
Downpayment of 50% of total fee must be paid upon agreement of the commission to the Paypal link sent via PM.

Failure to send the rest of the fee upon completion of illustration(s) will cease the right of the image to be sent to you and the image usage right belongs to me as the illustrator.
Completion of the payment will give you the rights to claim you requested illustration(s) and its usage right.

Treat this professionally, and I will treat you professionally too.

Thank you for your time to read this post. Should there any question you need to ask, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM. Hope we can work together soon!