[FREE] Artist Looking for a small - medium VN to do artwork for(SFW + NSFW-ish)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
TheGreenOreo
Deviantart: TheGreenOreo
itch: mintythegreenoreo

[FREE] Artist Looking for a small - medium VN to do artwork for(SFW + NSFW-ish)

#1 Post by TheGreenOreo »

Hello. I'm an artist currently looking to do art for some peoples' VNs, I'd prefer to do work for small - medium length Visual Novels, but if you have a larger one i will still take it into consideration.

You can find examples of my work here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cUTT9 ... F0kmdmLxHg
Please note that i am trying to update it with newer work whenever possible, so if there are few examples at any point in time, it's because i cleared out older work.

What i DONT do:
-Most kinds of NSFW (if nudity is needed, that's fine but i dont do genitalia, or any kind of H-content.)
-Furries
-Mechas (extremely inexperienced in it)
-Extreme gore

What I CAN do:
-Sprites
-CGS (obviously)
-Minor backgrounds (Please note i am very much a beginner with backgrounds, if you require me to do backgrounds please have some patience with me.)
-Minor gore
-Minor nudity (nips, basically.)

I don't require payment (as the title says), but it is appreciated. If you are having issues accessing the document or have questions, don't be afraid to ask!

As you can tell from the art in my portfolio, i am far from being a professional. But I hope i can help some VN devs in the art department, even if it isn't great quality. Have a good day!
I do art, and i sometimes write. That's about it.

zeroTheHero
Regular

Re: [FREE] Artist Looking for a small - medium VN to do artwork for(SFW + NSFW-ish)

#2 Post by zeroTheHero »

Hey, I like your sketches! I'm working on a project that requires loose but expressive sketchwork (no fancy coloring, maybe some values if you like), and you seem fit for it! I'll finish the demo in a couple days, would you like a link to it?

Dephord
Projects: Home Escape

Re: [FREE] Artist Looking for a small - medium VN to do artwork for(SFW + NSFW-ish)

#3 Post by Dephord »

Hello!

Your sketches look really good in my opinion. I personally think that the first full color one is the best.
If you´re still looking for work, would you like to help me? I´m going to release the first alpha (or call it demo), once I have some nice art and music. Once it is finished, I´ll open a Patreon and kickstarter page. We´d share the collected money all together (with everyone in the team, tho I´m still alone atm) by time spent on the project.
If you need more information on the project, feel free to ask me.
m looking forward to your answer!

Dephord/Jacob