[OPEN] Concept and Sprite artist [hourly rate]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
allyssinian
Tumblr: allyssinian
Deviantart: allyssinian

[OPEN] Concept and Sprite artist [hourly rate]

#1 Post by allyssinian »

Hello everyone!
I'm Ally, a freelance Illustrator and 2D Animator. I draw primarily in an anime-meets-western style.

All payments will be done over paypal.
EDIT: I now accept hourly rate commissions for concept art and development! All payments for hourly commissions occur weekly, starting at 5 hours per week, paid upfront through invoice before I begin working. After 2 weeks, if you wish to push further with my work, we can negotiate raising the number of hours per week.

For bulk/larger quantities of sprites, I can switch to the same hourly rate as concept art. For smaller quantities, please refer to the prices below. I can discuss with you what counts as bulk.

More examples of my hourly rate concept art will be displayed in a post below vvv

For more examples of my sprite work, please check out my deviantART stash!

Last edited by allyssinian on Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.

allyssinian

Re: [OPEN] Sprite Commissions

#2 Post by allyssinian »

For commissions over $50, the commissioner is allowed to pay in installments, 50% upfront, and 50% by the end, if they so choose.
For sprite commissions over 1 pose, one expression, the commissioner is allowed to pay after the first sprite is completed and a small preview is delivered, if they so choose.

for more examples of my sprite work, please check out my deviantART stash!

Update! Now I have physical merch commissions available, which can be used for kickstarter rewards or whatever you like!

Last edited by allyssinian on Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

allyssinian

Re: [OPEN] Concept art and development [hourly rate]

#3 Post by allyssinian »

UPDATE:
Here is some concept art I have completed for the game currently under development at CreatureCorpVN on twitter

allyssinian

Re: [OPEN] Concept and Sprite artist [hourly rate]

#4 Post by allyssinian »

[UPDATE] Here's some work I've done so far for the project "Film One" (working title) by Wolfborgg on twitter! I've been the lead character and background concept and asset artist, as well as UI designer. All work is in progress and does not reflect the final look of the game.