Affordable Sprite Commissions Open!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
rhyne1

Affordable Sprite Commissions Open!

#1 Post by rhyne1 »

Hey there, I'm an artist looking to make sprites for visual novels.

This is what they look like in a VN setting:
(free background credit to hsaiob87)

I charge £15 (1 pose, 4 expressions) and £2 for further expressions.
*please don't use the above sprites...they're characters for a personal project currently on hiatus.

Notes:
-I can only accept payment via Western Union (no paypal...I live in a third world country, haha!)
-In the interest of protecting myself from theft, I only accept full payment up front. No exceptions. If for whatever reason I am unable to carry out the project in the time period agreed upon, you will receive a full refund.
-Character descriptions and/or possible images of what you're looking for in a sprite are very helpful.
-At the time I'm not doing complex designs (mechas, robots). I'm not capable of drawing furries.
-I'll show you WIPs of the rough sketch. Small modifications are free. Large ones will cost anywhere between £2-4.

Comment/ PM here or email me at rhynios@outlook.com if you're interested. Looking forward to working with you!

rhyne1

Re: Affordable Sprite Commissions Open!

#2 Post by rhyne1 »

Bump!