Characters / Sprites for VN's

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
lil_cuppie

Characters / Sprites for VN's

#1 Post by lil_cuppie »

Hello!
Unfortunately I've been jobless for almost one year, so I wanna start making commissions and help my wife in some way. I still don't have a portifolio to show, but if you're interested, send me a message and I will show what I can do!

-Payments through paypal!

-When you tell me what to draw, I'll make a sketch and send you. If approved, I will continue it after you make the payment.

-I will show you the progress. You can tell me if you want me to change something (No major modifications after the sketch's approval!).

-The price for additional clothing can vary if it's too complex.

-I can draw additional hairstyles and minor extra poses (like arm position, etc) for sprites, $5 each!

Last edited by lil_cuppie on Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

thewritingperson1

Re: Characters / Sprites for VN's

#2 Post by thewritingperson1 »

You should probably mention your prices for extra expressions, poses, outfit, hairstyles etc...

lil_cuppie

Re: Characters / Sprites for VN's

#3 Post by lil_cuppie »

thewritingperson1 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:44 pm You should probably mention your prices for extra expressions, poses, outfit, hairstyles etc...
Expressions and outfits are mentioned, but I will add about poses and hair then!