Sprite/CG Artist [CLOSE]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Not_BigM
Projects: Monster Academy

Re: Sprite Artist [OPEN]

#16 Post by Not_BigM »

I recently commissioned some art from Keirin. They were very nice and professional throughout the whole process. I had several character sprites made. They were all nicely made and done in a timely fashion. I sent several initial images of what my characters should look like and they managed to do a great job replicating it. I would recommend them and will probably work with them in the future.

Keirin17
Regular
Completed: Lighthouse of guiding flames, The Snowdrop Diaries
Projects: Amnea28
Tumblr: anankekeirin
itch: anankekeirin

#17 Post by Keirin17 »

Not_BigM wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:31 pm I recently commissioned some art from Keirin. They were very nice and professional throughout the whole process. I had several character sprites made. They were all nicely made and done in a timely fashion. I sent several initial images of what my characters should look like and they managed to do a great job replicating it. I would recommend them and will probably work with them in the future.
Thank you for commissioning me!

P.S. New character sprite is available for purchase :)

Quandial
Regular
Deviantart: Quandial

#18 Post by Quandial »

It is so great to see how fast you improve. Keep your hardworking!

CamiCarriedo
Projects: To Grant A Wish, Balance of Power
Tumblr: wizard-raz-studios
itch: wizard-raz-studios
Discord: camicarriedo

Re: Sprite/CG Artist [OPEN]

#19 Post by CamiCarriedo »

I've commissioned some sprites recently, and the work done so far has been amazing :D

They've been incredibly quick and professional, and they even managed to match the style I needed which was really helpful.

I can't recommend them enough :)

Thank you for the work so far!

Raharabin
itch: raharabin

Re: Sprite/CG Artist [OPEN]

#20 Post by Raharabin »

I'm in the middle of working on a project with Keirin for some character art, but because it's a very long commission I thought I should write this now.

I can't recommend Keirin enough. All the artwork they've made for me so far has been incredibly good, and it's been produced quickly and with plenty of updates for me. Keirin has also been really good to work with, they've been professional, and easy and fun to talk to. I will most certainly try to commission Keirin again in future.

here's an example of some of the work they have done for my commission (posted with Keirin's permission too)
I've made one visual novel so far, you can find it for free on Steam or itch.io