Lulu - Anime-style Artist for Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
official_lulu_chan
Tumblr: lulu-chan92

Lulu - Anime-style Artist for Hire

#1 Post by official_lulu_chan »

Salutation!

Hello there, my name is Lulu. I am a freelance illustrator looking for an opportunity to work with some of the greatest creators here.

I am currently open for commissions, and possibility to be hired on long-term projects.

Here are some examples of my works, with the detail of the price

Colored Illustrations

Waist-Up [$60]

Tight/Knee-Up [$70]

Full-Body [$80]

Character Concept Art [$100]

CG Scene [$200]

Additional prices
  • Additional characters : 50% from the initial price
  • Armor/Mecha/Prosthetic : $20
  • Additional Expressions/Hairstyles : $15
  • Additional Clothes : $20
Terms and Conditions
  • The number of revisions are limited to 3 times, more than that will be charged $5.
  • No revisions after the commission enter coloring phase. However if it's really required, it will costs 50% from the initial price, so make sure everything is aligned with the requirement you need.
  • I am not accepting any NSFW commissions. However ecchi and fanservice is still okay.
  • For commercial use, please contact and discuss with me first. Proper credit to me as Artist also required if you're going to publish it.
How to Order
  • You can contact me via DM, or you can reach me through email or Discord.
  • Please provide the details of your order on your messages (e.g. character description, pose references, etc.).
  • After your order is accepted, I will draw the sketch in about 2-3 days for your approval. Revisions on the sketch phase is free.
  • If the sketch is approved, we will proceed with the payment, and i will continue working with the lineart. Revisions in this phase is limited to 3 times.
  • Payment is proceed via PayPal only. I will send you the invoice with details of commissions and prices.
Contacts
  • Discord : Lulu#4295
Portofolio links
Pixiv : https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5843324

Well, that's all for now. Thank you very much for your attentions. If you are interested to hire me, feel free to send me a message! :D

Cheers~!