Re.Alice LOGO | GUI | Asset Media: Steam, KS and Patreon | SD Character

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
aegis
Projects: "Extra Life"
Discord: RNGeusEX#4378

Re: [OPEN] [Website Update] Re.Alice LOGO | GUI | Asset Media: Steam, KS and Patreon

#16 Post by aegis »

I am speechless, it is absolutely magnificent! As soon as I have the chance, no doubt I will call on you.

Thank you again for that real punch in face !

DollhouseRose
Regular
Completed: Graveyard Girls & Starlight Shores
Projects: Graveyard Girls & Starlight Shores
Organization: Delphinium Interactive
itch: tidalblossoms

Re: [OPEN] [Website Update] Re.Alice LOGO | GUI | Asset Media: Steam, KS and Patreon

#17 Post by DollhouseRose »

Commissioned a logo from Re.Alice for my upcoming game "Tidal Blossoms" and it is exactly what I was looking for :) Beautiful designs, good communication, and easy to work with. Highly recommended!

realice
IRC Nick: re.alice

#18 Post by realice »

Bryy wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:42 pm Again: they do amazing work.
aegis wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:08 pm I am speechless, it is absolutely magnificent! As soon as I have the chance, no doubt I will call on you.

Thank you again for that real punch in face !
DollhouseRose wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:16 pm Commissioned a logo from Re.Alice for my upcoming game "Tidal Blossoms" and it is exactly what I was looking for :) Beautiful designs, good communication, and easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Thankyou very much!
it's nice to be able to work for you and i'm really glad you like it! ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated Post
More project and older project can be seen at :

NEW CATEGORY COMMISION
Chibi/SD Character AND Logo Mascot
*Check the first post for more info new commision

ImageImage

fantasygym
itch: gymbeasts
Discord: VHSTom#7276

Re: [UPDATE POST/WEB] Re.Alice LOGO | GUI | Asset Media: Steam, KS and Patreon | SD Character

#19 Post by fantasygym »

Hello! I have sent you an emaiil yesterday with a question. Did that arrive? :)
Welcome to your new gay gym! Train hard, flirt hard . . . slay monsters hard?! Try out my new visual novel GymBeast for free!

Raharabin
itch: raharabin

Re: [WAITING LIST - JANUARY 2021] Re.Alice LOGO | GUI | Asset Media: Steam, KS and Patreon | SD Character

#20 Post by Raharabin »

I just finished working with Alice on some art assets for a website for my games, and I can happily say that I cannot recommend Alice enough.
Alice has been very professional and very good to work with, and the quality of work I got was very high and it was finished surprisingly quickly as well. Thanks again for the great work Alice!!!
I've made one visual novel so far, you can find it for free on Steam or itch.io