Artist Looking for a Project!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
RoseReveries
Projects: Token

Artist Looking for a Project!

#1 Post by RoseReveries »

Hello there!

I'm an artist who's looking to join a team. I'd like to be paid, but I'm open to trades as well as working for free if the project suits me well enough! I don't have a real portfolio because I've only worked on things for myself, but I hope that these examples are enough to give you an idea of my work. The only thing I ask is to be patient with me, as I'm a bit slow to produce things (about one weekish each thing) but I look forward to working with you!

Things I'm NOT willing to do:
Mecha
Furry
NSFW with minors/ultra loli characters

Things I AM willing to do but aren't very experienced with:
NSFW scenes
BGs
CGs
Gore

Basically the thing I'm best at is character sprites, but I'm willing to take a shot at other things like backgrounds as well.

Here are some examples of what I've done in the past:
Evangeline_Neutral_Smile.png
Eric-1.png
Eric-1.png (45.91 KiB) Viewed 735 times
OP1.png
Cafe_Morning.png
You can contact me here or by email (rosereveries(a)comcast.net)

Dephord
Projects: Home Escape

Re: Artist Looking for a Project!

#2 Post by Dephord »

Hello Rose!

Would you like to help me with some (okay, quite a lot) BG'S for my VN? It would be AT LEAST 10 different ones with different times (like morning, day, afternoon and night). It'll be at least 200k words of script, probably even more.
It was originally supposed to be free, but it'll be a much longer project than I thought it would be -> I'll sell it for 10$ and everyone who helps me will some kind of profitsharing. If you're interested, please DM me on Discord!
Dephord#9925
or send me an e-mail
dephord-development@pm.de