▌▌ TONERU: Sprites, CG ▌▌ Promo Sale + OPEN!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
tonerukun

▌▌ TONERU: Sprites, CG ▌▌ Promo Sale + OPEN!

#1 Post by tonerukun »

portfolio | twitter | instagram | facebook

Hello hello! I'm TONERU and I'd like to offer my art services here for visual novels!
I have several years of experience on working on personal commissions and I would like to work on more game-related projects.
I'm currently only interested in commission based projects.

Available for Work!

March 19, 2019:
Currently available for work!
Please feel free to contact me via DMs, Discord, email, or through my website's contact page!
First 3 project pieces (sprite/cg) will still receive a 20% off discount!

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

All Sprites come with 1 pose + 4 expressions.

Image Image
Image Image

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

TERMS:

▌ Prices indicated are starting points. Additional fees may incur depending on the complexity of your project.
▌ Once I inform you that I'm ready to work on your project, I will send you an invoice. Please only send your payment then.
▌ 60% of the payment is required to be paid for upfront. Once the piece is finished, I will send you a watermarked version.
You are required to send the remaining 40% balance before I send you the hi-res files.
▌ I only accept USD and all payments must be made via PayPal. I use invoices.
▌ Refunds and cancellations are not available once I have started on your project.
▌ Please credit me for any content I've provided.
▌ Commercial use is included.

REVISIONS:
▌ Once past the sketch phase, please limit yourself to 3-5 revisions per sprite / cg. Any extra or major revisions after sketch phase, will incur additional fees.
▌ As much as possible, please provide clear descriptions to lessen the revisions.
I highly recommend that you send visual references for me to use.

Not very proficient, but will try:
▌heavy armor, complex backgrounds, animals, sexually suggestive themes

Will not draw:
▌18+, furries, gore, hyper anything, groups of 5 characters or more

If you're interested in doing business with me, please contact me via Discord (preferred) or email!
hellotoneru @ gmail . com
toneru#9600 on Discord!

You may also contact me via the contact page of my portfolio!

Thank you very much!
Last edited by tonerukun on Sun May 19, 2019 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hanatsuki

Re: ▌▌ TONERU: Sprites, CG ▌▌ Promo Sale + OPEN!

#2 Post by Hanatsuki »

Just wanted to drop in to say that I have worked with Toneru and the work they've done for me so far has been absolutely fantastic! They're always very professional and quick to respond too! Please give them a shot!