Loreen Portfolio- Characters, Colorist, Backgrounds and more

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Loreen
Organization: Kasztan Studio

Loreen Portfolio- Characters, Colorist, Backgrounds and more

#1 Post by Loreen »

About me:

Im professional artist working for game industry for few years.
I worked in company which develop games for clients like BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment or Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment. I was part of artist team for games like Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition.
I participated also in indie projects and visual novel games mostly as background artist and colorist. A lot of my works you can see in Winterwolves games.
I'm looking rather for smaller projects, because I do freelance work in gaps between projects in my main job. If you want to hire me for something bigger, please be patient with my pace of work.

Services:

Character Sprites

Lineart + coloring: 70 USD
Coloring: 35 USD

Sprite includes 1 pose in american shot + up to 4 expressions.
Price will change depends on additional variations and will be discussed privately.

Lineart + coloring samples:

* design and sprite sketches done by Abbie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coloring samples:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CGs

Lineart + colors Price: 120 USD
Coloring Price: 60 USD
It includes up to 2 characters and not complicated background. It's average price, it can be lower or higher depends on number of characters and details.
I did CGs for few Visual Novels but I cant post these because of spoilers.
Personal art:
Coloring samples:
Erotic sneak preview:

* In sprite and cg coloring samples a lot of linearts are done by Abbie If you like these linearts I encourage to check her portfolio, I will gladly work with her as colorist.

Backgrounds
Price: 80 USD
For simple bg 60 USD
For really complicated bg 100+ USD

Other services
If you need any other services like items, characters portraits, please contact me.
Im skilled in Adobe Creative Suite so I can add character or background animations, special effects to your commission.
Price for extra services will be discussed privately.

I am comfortable with mostly everything (also R18), but will not draw:
- characters who are under 18 years old in inappropriate scenes
- racist and hate projects
- anything else which is against law
I might decline commission if I feel uncomfortable to draw something. In some cases I can be not right person to do it.
If my work will appear in any scam project I will ask to remove my assets and no refund will be provided.

Permission & Reposting:

I would like to add some of the finished work on my portfolio. If you dont want sprite or CG to be published let me know.

Work process and deadlines:
Process:
Firstly I do black&white or colored sketch based on your description. After approval I start working on lineart and coloring. I can send work in progress but keep in mind it usually prolong finishing time.
Changes:
In your description please include all important informations. Changes and extra sketches are avaliable during working process as a part of our consultations, also I usually dont mind small changes after finishing commission. But if you ask for bigger changes to finished commission or in cases when I need to provide several really different sketch ideas because description is lacking crucial informations, I will charge extra for additional work.
Variations:
Please include any variations( for example night versions of backgrounds) in your first description. It is usually easier for me and gives better results if I start working on piece with that knowledge instead adding alternations after finishing certain artwork.
Notify me beforehand if you need seperate layers of commissioned work.
Time:
After sketch and consulting phase, I usually do 1-3 backgrounds/illustrations per week. If you want to hire me for longer time (few months), sometimes I can have week when I cant do any work.

Payment:

I accept only Paypal. For first time customers I will sent my Paypal address with commissioned sketch. I will start working on rest after getting payment. For returning customers I'm more flexible with payment time.

I communicate via PM, Discord, or Email.

If interested, please feel free to either send me a PM or contact me mi_sandra@wp.pl

I'm sorry if my writing is weird, English is not my native language.I appreciate your understanding.