Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:50 pm
- Completed: Icebound, Selenon Rising Ep. 1-2
- Projects: Selenon Rising Ep. 3-4
- Organization: Fastermind Games
- Deviantart: sundownkid
- Location: NYC
You can see my portfolio here. I have made dozens of GUIs for many commercial visual novels and games. With my professional design skills, I can guarantee a beautiful, readable and perfectly proportioned UI that will immediately make your game into a high quality experience for players.
What I do are as follows:
* Default Renp'y GUI - I charge a flat rate for creating a totally new GUI with all the features of the default one. It will be fully functional upon delivery and ready for you to plug in your game. This includes Main Menu, Load/Save, Textbox, Quick Menu, Navigation Screen, Settings Screen, Yes/No Menu, and Choice Menu.
This can also include anything from basic to complex animation. However, extremely complex animations may cost extra.
* Additional or individual screens - Any screens that aren't part of the default GUI will cost extra depending on complexity. This includes Gallery, Music Room, Stats Screen, or anything else that you would want to add. Individual screens will also be done at the additional screen rate.
* GUI only - I design a GUI for you to program into the game. Note: You must have an experienced Renpy programmer on your team for me to accept this option, or be using an engine other than Renpy.
If you are interested in commissioning me, please send me a PM and I will give you a price quote for your game.