Logo + UI Designer + Promotional Materials

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
haofeng93

Logo + UI Designer + Promotional Materials

#1 Post by haofeng93 »

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read my post!

A little bit about me: I have been practising design as a hobby for around 10 years. I am new to UI design and as such,
I am offering my services at an introductory rate at present. I do design work semi-frequently in my full-time job,
as well as in my own side projects. I like to think I'm quite skilled and have a good aesthetic sense.

I am happy to work on a variety of projects, but I do have some general terms below:
  • If you have a rough idea of what you are looking for in mind, please describe your vision as clearly as possible
    and consider providing references where appropriate.
  • If you don't know what design you would like, I am happy to work with you to identify one
  • My design style is quite contemporary/modern. I am happy to work on more stylised/anime designs, however I will
    be upfront if I think I can't comfortably meet your expectations.
  • In line with the previous point, I reserve the right to refuse a project for any reason.
  • Similarly, I will not work on any projects which I deem to be problematic or discriminatory.
  • Please be clear regarding your expectations, particularly in terms of deadlines.
  • Please be upfront about your feedback, as it is easier in the long-run if you identify what elements of the design you
    like and dislike.
  • The current rates are introductory rates based on my level of experience in UI design. I reserve the right to amend
    the prices, but I will always be upfront on this before an agreement is made.
Phew, that's a lot of points! Don't worry though, I am super friendly and I'm happy to work constructively with you on
your project! Now, for the important part...

Introductory Rates:
  • Logo - $30
  • UI - $100
  • Logo + UI (Combo) - $120
Please ask regarding promotions materials (Twitter adverts, avatars, Steam page graphics, etc.)

Whilst I don't have much to show in terms of VN UI design, please feel free to take a look at my personal portfolio,
so you can get a better idea of my skills - https://haofeng93.com/

UI Design for WIP Project:

Please be aware that these are from a project which is still in progress. As such, I cannot reveal the logo, and the
screenshots below are using placeholder assets.

1. Title Screen, using stock photo as placeholder. Logo not included as this is a WIP project

2. Settings Screen

3. Text Box mock-up, using stock photo as placeholder background

If you'd like to ask any questions, chat about a project, or anything else, please PM me.
Alternatively, you can DM me on twitter (@haofeng93) and I'm happy to chat there.

Looking forward to working with you!