ʳ CHEAP and QUICK COMMISSIONS OPEN ʴ

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
RamRam
Regular
Projects: Lifted Dreams
Deviantart: sonheelight

ʳ CHEAP and QUICK COMMISSIONS OPEN ʴ

#1 Post by RamRam »

Hi, I'm Raymund! I have a lot of free time these days so I'm currently open for cheap and quick sprite commissions. My style is usually moe, bishoujo, kawaii anime-ish, or something. XD

I have published a free visual novel before (with the help of my teammates, ofc) entitled, Lifted Dreams. viewtopic.php?f=70&t=37109

Deviantart Account: https://sonheelight.deviantart.com

Price:
Half Body
  • 10$/pose Fixed Price (if its toooooooo detailed, price may increase)
  • The first two sprites that I will draw for you will cost 5$ each, because why not? lol
Notes:
  • I only do half-bodies
  • I accept PayPal Payments and should be paid before I send you the HD file. (payment timing can be negotiated especially if you will let me draw a lot), if you have DA points, you can also use that.
  • I can finish a sprite in 3 days or less upon notifying you
  • What you see is what you get, therefore, I can only draw using the style that I have shown in my account and my previous work. No furries, mecha, backgrounds, and NSFW. But you can ask me anyway, if you have special requirements.
That's it for now. If you have any questions contact me through:
  • Deviantart
  • Lemmasoft(not too active here)
Samples:
(These samples are from my previous commissions from DA, these are their OCs)
ImageImageImage Image
Completed Project!