I've always loved visual novels (especially otome games) and now that my art has improved to a decent level I'd love to work on my skills further by working on a real project to practice for maybe eventually making my own!
I'd be happy to design characters, draw sprites and/or draw CGs for your project.
Now, since I'm not asking for any fees apart from being credited, I will be a little bit picky.
You can contact me by email (email@example.com) or Discord (nef#2504)
Thank you for taking a look and I hope I can help out with your project!
- I will only work on a non-commercial product
- The project should be relatively small scale, so no 10 characters with 2 poses and 3 outfits each
- I won't draw any sexual content beyond kissing
- I'd like to have some faith in the fact the project will get finished, either seeing considerable work already done or previously finished VNs
- I retain the right to pick or refuse a project based entirely on whether the game appeals to me
- I prefer otome games, but will consider other kinds of romances/platonic VNs
- I prefer a certain degree of artistic freedom over getting very detailed instructions
- I really like designing characters, and prefer interesting/fantastical designs to school uniform/slice of life type designs
- I can attempt different styles if you show me examples, but I can't promise anything if it's not something in my samples
Samples (find more at: http://www.nefferinthia.tumblr.com)