[Sprites & CGs] [Free] Anime artist looking for small project to hone skills

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
nefferinthia
Regular

[Sprites & CGs] [Free] Anime artist looking for small project to hone skills

#1 Post by nefferinthia »

Hi everyone! My name is Nef.
I've always loved visual novels (especially otome games) and now that my art has improved to a decent level I'd love to work on my skills further by working on a real project to practice for maybe eventually making my own!
I'd be happy to design characters, draw sprites and/or draw CGs for your project.
Now, since I'm not asking for any fees apart from being credited, I will be a little bit picky.
You can contact me by email (nefferinthia@gmail.com) or Discord (nef#2504)
Thank you for taking a look and I hope I can help out with your project!

Hard requirements
  • I will only work on a non-commercial product
  • The project should be relatively small scale, so no 10 characters with 2 poses and 3 outfits each
  • I won't draw any sexual content beyond kissing
  • I'd like to have some faith in the fact the project will get finished, either seeing considerable work already done or previously finished VNs

Preferences
  • I retain the right to pick or refuse a project based entirely on whether the game appeals to me
  • I prefer otome games, but will consider other kinds of romances/platonic VNs
  • I prefer a certain degree of artistic freedom over getting very detailed instructions
  • I really like designing characters, and prefer interesting/fantastical designs to school uniform/slice of life type designs
  • I can attempt different styles if you show me examples, but I can't promise anything if it's not something in my samples

Samples (find more at: http://www.nefferinthia.tumblr.com)
Last edited by nefferinthia on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxmissarichanxx
Regular
Completed: Froot Basket Valentine, Devious
Projects: After-Party Chemistry, The Salaryman
Tumblr: xxmissarichanxx
Deviantart: xxmissarichanxx
itch: xxmissarichanxx

Re: [Sprites & CGs] [Free] Anime artist looking for small project to hone skills

#2 Post by xxmissarichanxx »

nice art! i like your style, especially what you've done with the cat girl. she's super cute! Cx btw, the link to your tumblr didn't work for me D': i typed it out in my browser tho so i could see more of your lovely work. thank you for sharing! C:

littletoes101
Tumblr: fr-triggerrevival

Re: [Sprites & CGs] [Free] Anime artist looking for small project to hone skills

#3 Post by littletoes101 »

I sent you a request on discord!