[Really Cheap] 2D artist open to commisions for BG and characters

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
deltadidirac
Regular
Projects: Artworks and Comics
Tumblr: deltadidirac
Deviantart: Deltadidirac67

[Really Cheap] 2D artist open to commisions for BG and characters

#1 Post by deltadidirac »

Hi,
I have alreay my real work and my game-project (https://www.patreon.com/SlipOverTime), but...
I'm living in a real difficult moment, overall for my family; so I'm here to propose my collaboration for 2D drawings in PS of backgrounds, characters, sprite (I could also create images for the GUI, but is not my real best quality and fantasy), both for games or comics.

I can use different styles (Anime, chibi, western comic, or semi-real), the time of the execution is obviously different for each style; here some fast example:
chibi
chibi
anime
anime
Clipboard04.jpg (48.92 KiB) Viewed 638 times
western
western
semi-real 1
semi-real 1
semi-real 2
semi-real 2
bg 1
bg 1
bg 2
bg 2
bg 3
bg 3
Here you can find my Deviant Profile: https://www.deviantart.com/deltadidirac67

If someone is interested, please contact me here, and after we can use Discord or Skype.

Some fast specifications:
  • I do this to be payed, but , as for the reason that is me that I need, , I will let you decide the earning you can give to me (a reasonable earn... not 5$ for 2000 drawings... obviously), but what is in your possibility,
  • I have not much time, so I kindly ask you to be specific on what you want and need, I don't want to be into the develop of the project, simply I offer my possibility to draw what you need
  • For the payment I prefer Paypal, or I can give you the number of my rechargeable-card
Thanks for the attentions,
good luck to all