[OPEN] BG artist ~~ $65

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
MilaOlivson
Regular

[OPEN] BG artist ~~ $65

#1 Post by MilaOlivson »

Hello! My name is Mila, I am a Ukraine-based BG artist.
If you'd like to contact me, please PM me on lemma or via email: olivsonmilena@gmail.com

The average price is $65 for BG.
+5$ for daytime/season change

I work by 100% pre-payment and would like to have descriptions and references. I work fast and do as many changes as I can!
Last edited by MilaOlivson on Sun May 15, 2022 9:30 am, edited 14 times in total.

MilaOlivson
Regular

Re: [OPEN] BG and GUI artist

#2 Post by MilaOlivson »

deleted
Last edited by MilaOlivson on Sun May 17, 2020 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bryy
Veteran
Completed: 30+ games so far
Projects: Furry Shakespeare
Organization: Stegalosaurus Game Development

#3 Post by Bryy »

Your art is very good.

MilaOlivson
Regular

#4 Post by MilaOlivson »

Will be free and ready to work from next week!

ypressgames
Regular
Completed: To Trust an Incubus, My Magical Demon Lover, Gods of Love, Mister Versatile
Projects: Alpha Hole Prison, Maelstrom
Organization: Y Press Games
Tumblr: ypressgames
Soundcloud: ypressgames
itch: ypressgames
Discord: Y Press Games#4885

#5 Post by ypressgames »

She did GUIs for two of our games. Provide hard deadlines when you contract her. Very good work.
~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'
Y Press Games, Making Yaoi, Bara, and Gay Romance Visual Novels - Are You Y-Curious?
https://discord.gg/Vd23qJ4
https://www.facebook.com/ypressgames/
https://twitter.com/ypressgames

thebackup
Veteran
Completed: Final Week, CardioQuiz, Cafe Memoria, All I Want for Christmas is a Girlfriend, Dating Sim! Re:Mastered, Dating Sim! Luna's Lovely Summer
Projects: Memoria (on hiatus), Cafe Memoria Deux (cancelled)
Organization: PixaelSoft
itch: thebackup

#6 Post by thebackup »

Would recommend her!
Commissioned several BGs from her - she works quickly without sacrificing quality. Also very easy and pleasant to work with, I'm satisfied with what she delivers. Hope to work with her for future projects. :)

MilaOlivson
Regular

#7 Post by MilaOlivson »

Some of my new BGs

MilaOlivson
Regular

#8 Post by MilaOlivson »

New BG for otome game Amaranth
Also, here is a VN with my BGs in Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/1195350

MilaOlivson
Regular

#9 Post by MilaOlivson »

While making BGs for a new project Pie O'clock, I had to try a new style. Also, I am available for some commissions right now!

MilaOlivson
Regular

Re: [OPEN] BG artist

#10 Post by MilaOlivson »

Updated first post with some new examples!

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

Re: [OPEN] BG artist ~~ $50

#11 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Email sent! I hope to work with you soon!
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.

princessbridget1999

#12 Post by princessbridget1999 »

I nearly forgot to leave a comment! >.<

I highly would recommend Mila, she's very easy to work with and will deliver on exactly what you need for your project. Happy with the art she provided for our game project and looking forward to contacting her for more commission work here in the not too off future! ^^ <3

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran

#13 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

princessbridget1999 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:46 am I nearly forgot to leave a comment! >.<

I highly would recommend Mila, she's very easy to work with and will deliver on exactly what you need for your project. Happy with the art she provided for our game project and looking forward to contacting her for more commission work here in the not too off future! ^^ <3
Do you know how to get in contact with her? I haven't been successful in reaching out
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.

princessbridget1999

#14 Post by princessbridget1999 »

PassiveChicken wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:40 pm
princessbridget1999 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:46 am I nearly forgot to leave a comment! >.<

Do you know how to get in contact with her? I haven't been successful in reaching out
I personally contacted her through a private message on here, but I also did that back in January. I can try to reach her on discord and kindly let her know you're reaching out to her to hire her.

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran

#15 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

princessbridget1999 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:12 am
PassiveChicken wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:40 pm

I personally contacted her through a private message on here, but I also did that back in January. I can try to reach her on discord and kindly let her know you're reaching out to her to hire her.
Nah, it's okay. I sent an email a a couple days back. I'm making a pretty silly game, so it's possible she just doesn't want to be involved in the madness, lol