[OPEN] Logo Designs with Unlimited Revisions for just $80

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
JohneryCreatives

[OPEN] Logo Designs with Unlimited Revisions for just $80

#1 Post by JohneryCreatives » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:52 pm

Portfolio: http://johnery.com/logos.html

Hi, I'm a logo designer with more than 5 years experience creating logos for various projects. Previously my clients are mostly businesses and brands, but now I'm offering my service for a limited time at just $80 to VN and game developers. My package includes the source vector files as deliverables, and as many revisions as necessary until the final product meets your expectations.

If you're interested, feel free to email me at contact.johnery@gmail.com with the title "Lemma Soft" and I'll get back to you asap with the details. Thanks for reading!

Here's a look at some of my work:

UPDATE
Here are the logos I did for 2 of the members:
Last edited by JohneryCreatives on Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Offering Logo Design Services for $80 | includes source vector files and unlimited revisions | message me for more details

ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

Re: [OPEN] Logo Designs with Unlimited Revisions for just $80

#2 Post by ebi-hime » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:50 am

I commissioned John for a company logo, and he was very quick to respond and easy to work with. He revised the logo as many times as I asked, and was overall pleasant to work with. I would commend him for anybody looking to commission professional looking logos!
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

Bryy
Veteran
Completed: Army of Tentacles 1 & 2, Paper Shakespeare: To Date or Not To Date?
Projects: Furries & Scalies & Bears OH MY!, The Ghost of Joe Papp 2: The Dragons of Joe Papp
Organization: Stegalosaurus Game Development

#3 Post by Bryy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:37 am

Do you do game logos?

JohneryCreatives

#4 Post by JohneryCreatives » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:07 pm

Bryy wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:37 am
Do you do game logos?
Yes I do! Sorry for the late reply I wasn't notified of your message. If you're still interested I'm currently available for new projects.
Offering Logo Design Services for $80 | includes source vector files and unlimited revisions | message me for more details

Mara-Vertin

#5 Post by Mara-Vertin » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:15 am

I only had a rough idea of what my logo should look like but John helped me find the right design.
He was fast with his responses and changed the logo as many times as I asked him to.
He did a great job and I can highly recommend his service.

JohneryCreatives

#6 Post by JohneryCreatives » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:09 pm

Mara-Vertin wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:15 am
I only had a rough idea of what my logo should look like but John helped me find the right design.
He was fast with his responses and changed the logo as many times as I asked him to.
He did a great job and I can highly recommend his service.
Thanks so much for the review Mara! You were awesome to work with and hopefully we will have a chance to work together again in the future.