[OPEN] Logo Designs with Unlimited Revisions for just $80

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
JohneryCreatives

[OPEN] Logo Designs with Unlimited Revisions for just $80

#1 Post by JohneryCreatives »

Portfolio: https://johnery.com/services/logo-design.html

Hi, I'm a logo designer with more than 5 years experience creating logos for various projects. Previously my clients are mostly businesses and brands, but now I'm offering my service for a limited time at just $80 to VN and game developers. My package includes the source vector files as deliverables, and as many revisions as necessary until the final product meets your expectations.

If you're interested, feel free to email me at contact.johnery@gmail.com with the title "Lemma Soft" and I'll get back to you asap with the details. Thanks for reading!

Here's a look at some of my work:
Last edited by JohneryCreatives on Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Offering Logo Design Services for $80 | includes source vector files and unlimited revisions | message me for more details

ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

Re: [OPEN] Logo Designs with Unlimited Revisions for just $80

#2 Post by ebi-hime »

I commissioned John for a company logo, and he was very quick to respond and easy to work with. He revised the logo as many times as I asked, and was overall pleasant to work with. I would commend him for anybody looking to commission professional looking logos!
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

Bryy
Veteran
Completed: 30+ games so far
Projects: Furry Shakespeare
Organization: Stegalosaurus Game Development

#3 Post by Bryy »

Do you do game logos?

JohneryCreatives

#4 Post by JohneryCreatives »

Bryy wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:37 am Do you do game logos?
Yes I do! Sorry for the late reply I wasn't notified of your message. If you're still interested I'm currently available for new projects.
Offering Logo Design Services for $80 | includes source vector files and unlimited revisions | message me for more details

Mara-Vertin

#5 Post by Mara-Vertin »

I only had a rough idea of what my logo should look like but John helped me find the right design.
He was fast with his responses and changed the logo as many times as I asked him to.
He did a great job and I can highly recommend his service.

JohneryCreatives

#6 Post by JohneryCreatives »

Mara-Vertin wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:15 am I only had a rough idea of what my logo should look like but John helped me find the right design.
He was fast with his responses and changed the logo as many times as I asked him to.
He did a great job and I can highly recommend his service.
Thanks so much for the review Mara! You were awesome to work with and hopefully we will have a chance to work together again in the future.

JohneryCreatives

#7 Post by JohneryCreatives »

A look at some of the logos I designed recently for my clients.

JohneryCreatives

#8 Post by JohneryCreatives »

More of my past logos for different clients.

JohneryCreatives

#9 Post by JohneryCreatives »

Another round of logos I designed for recent clients, including a few that reached out to me from here.

JohneryCreatives

#10 Post by JohneryCreatives »

Here's a look at more of the logos I have designed recently.

JohneryCreatives

#11 Post by JohneryCreatives »

Some of the more recent work.

JohneryCreatives

#12 Post by JohneryCreatives »

Happy 2024! Here's a look at the logos I have designed for my clients in 2023 and feel free to reach out if you're interested in getting a logo done.
ImageImage

JohneryCreatives

#13 Post by JohneryCreatives »

Just completed this logo for a youtuber called 'Majimeh', which is a play on the Japanese word 'majime' and the English word 'meh'.

The client wanted the design to encompass these words, featuring an anime character in his 30s who is serious about work but disinterested in the politics, stifles, or struggles of work.

I'm available for new projects! Feel free to message me here or through email at contact.johnery@gmail.com