☆ 2D artist [CG/Characters/Sprites] [FREE]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Lienai
Tumblr: lienaiwinso
Deviantart: breezem

☆ 2D artist [CG/Characters/Sprites] [FREE]

#1 Post by Lienai »

Hi there! ヽ(・∀・)ノ

I’m Lienai and I would like to assist someone as an artist!
I would like to challenge myself and improve my skills. That’s why I’d like to help someone for free this time. I can design your characters, draw sprites/CG for you. My style is semi-realistic, with a little influence from anime. My strong suit are girls, so I’d be happy to draw some female characters (if you’re making an yuri-novel, just let me know, I’m in!).

• Actually there’s nothing I would not draw (except some reaaally awful things). So sexual content/NSFW/ blood/some violence is okay! But I have to say, that I’m not very good with backgrounds, so keep it in mind if you need BG too.
  • If you’re interesting in working with me, then PM here or on my DA. I have Discord too.

Thank you for your attention and I’m looking forward to working together! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Work samples (you can find more in full size on my DA):
ImageImage
ImageImage

P.S.: I’m not working always for free. At the moment I can draw only for one project for free. So there’s always an option to take a commission from me, just PM me for further information. (It's not expensive!)

awill320
Projects: Deep Awareness of the Universe Visual Novel

Re: ☆ 2D artist [CG/Characters/Sprites] [FREE]

#2 Post by awill320 »

If you're still looking for a challenge, please text me. 703-901-3942